The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Charcoal-Fingers' Portrait Studio

calomel_ESO
calomel_ESO
✭✭
Ribbons of every conceivable color flutter in a desert breeze from the eaves of a little artist's studio in Rawl'kha. A juvenile pack guar quietly grazes upon the sparse grass outside the door. Sketches and paintings in bold colors and charcoal hang on the interior walls. As you step inside, the pale blue crest of a pebble-skinned Argonian rises in greeting. Beads hang from the curving horns on her head and the feathers that protrude from between her scales, glittering and shining in the light. Her hands are slender, claws carefully filed down and fingers darkened with the charcoal of her craft. She opens her arms in greeting.

"Welcome, future customer, to Charcoal-Fingers' portrait studio," she rasps, gesturing at the collection of art on her walls.
CharcoalFingers_zpsdc0bf65e.png

One of my guildmates, @Nightwood , suggested that I make a thread here to share my sketches and chibis with the community. I hope that you all enjoy viewing them as much as I enjoy making them!

Of_Forgotten_Fens_zps5a5ab403.png
This was the first, won in Blue Skooma Roleplay's weekly live auction. An excellently RP'd Argonian shadowscale, showing his devotion to the Hist.
  • calomel_ESO
    calomel_ESO
    ✭✭
    Milo_chibi_zps9d264255.png
    A chibi of Milo Hilltop, a bosmer archer with a quick wit and quicker arrows!

Shere-khaann_zps2cd828fa.png
    Shere'khaann is a clever Khajiit, with a great sense of style.

risari_zps6c6e1603.png
    The ruthless clan alpha of the Sugar Claw Clan and guild leader of Blue Skooma Roleplaying guild, Ri'sari leads with iron claws and delicious Skooma!

Sumar_Sylva_hugs_zpsbaf37f97.png
    Sylvaswift and Sumar are a shadowy, deadly pair of assassins. They are also adorable!
    Edited by calomel_ESO on August 10, 2014 5:44PM
  • calomel_ESO
    calomel_ESO
    ✭✭
    gnarlus-sketch_zpsa66764a2.png
    Gnarlus is the Blue Skooma Roleplay Guild's resident goblin. A primal spellcaster, he has a talent for lightning magic and a passion for provisioning.

Kolmok-chibi_zps084dfe2a.png
    Kolmok is Gnarlus' volatile familiar who assists in the kitchen. He's apparently a genius with spices, for a daedra.
  • calomel_ESO
    calomel_ESO
    ✭✭
    Krimie_Nightwood_zpsc148e65f.png
    Krimie Nightwood, the epic Bosmer, archer, and adventurer! Played by @Nightwood

krimie-chibi400_zps1a12e777.png
    Another of Krimie, this time kicking back in an adorable outfit. I finished this one a little while ago, but wanted to upload more than one image at a time. :)
  • calomel_ESO
    calomel_ESO
    ✭✭
    BethanyHawkeChibi_zpsf0eff809.png
    A chibi of the Blue Skooma RP guild's S'ren-ja Guard Captain, Bethany Hawke of Kirkwall! As beautiful as she is powerful, Lady Hawke is one guard you don't want to cross.
  • calomel_ESO
    calomel_ESO
    ✭✭
    Krimiesketch2_zps2bd6a9f3.png
    A sketch of Avella, another character belonging to @Nightwood . Avella is roleplayed as a noble Lady of Wayrest and is the daughter of a nobleman Breton sea-merchant. It was requested that she be posing for this portrait in a delicate, feminine dress.
  • calomel_ESO
    calomel_ESO
    ✭✭
    arisel_chibi_zps4bc9a3b4.png
    Arisel, an overworked, underpaid khajiit healer in Blue Skooma Roleplayers. She's so purdy! Arisel belongs to @Icisia
    Edited by calomel_ESO on September 4, 2014 12:23PM
  • calomel_ESO
    calomel_ESO
    ✭✭
    mojiqchibi_zps4651c88c.png
    Hellooooo, Ladies! Do'Mojiq is an incurable flirt. Also the World's Fluffiest Khajiit. Imagine all the time he spends brushing that tail! Do'Mojiq belongs to @mightyman843
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Love your Khajiit! <3 Great job!