The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Hide UI except Recital

DuelWieldingCheesyPoofs
I sometime click the button to hide UI when im just questing but id like the option to hide everything except the Recital.

Is there a way of doing this ? even with mod ?
  • Wykkyd
    Wykkyd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An addon could do it, but you would have to effectively re-parent the Reticle to new TopLevelControl when enabled and hide GuiRoot, then reverse that switch when disabled.

Very doable.

Slightly risky.

I'll consider adding it to Full Immersion if it works well when I get time to test it.
  • DuelWieldingCheesyPoofs
    that would be fab, id still like the option to see map and loots ect

currently they dnt even dispay when in this mode, i know that the point of hide ui but its looks so awsome without ui
  • Wykkyd
    Wykkyd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now you're getting tricky. Re-homing each and every component would be tedious, and each user would have their own pieces they wanted re-homed.
  • katkat42
    katkat42
    ✭✭✭
    What if you approached it from the other direction? Choose the UI elements you don't want to see, and just hide those.

I haven't tried Wykkyd's Full Immersion addon, but it sounds like something you might like. I use, and have read, a lot of his other stuff. He writes good code.
    Stonehenge ROCKS!
  • DuelWieldingCheesyPoofs
    Thanks, i just got clarity addon to hide certain elements, but its not easily togglable, i have to search a.list of what i want to choose then reloadui which is a pain but it does the trick.

would be good to select a check list of what i want to hide, and toggle it via keybind?