Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What happened to Pacrooti and Valinka? :'(

deathmasterl_ESO
deathmasterl_ESO
✭✭✭
Was excited to finally start getting more Hireling mails to finally get some more stories from the two that I have been reading for the past few months, now I'm getting hireling mails from new people :(
Saevus Messor Imperial Dragonknight Vr14 Aldmeri Dominion
Talia Spiritus Imperial Nightblade Lv17 Aldmeri Dominion
Naomi Athael Altmer Sorcerer Lv8 Aldmeri Dominion
Nyanta Raimanni Khajiit Templar Lv4 Aldmeri Dominion
Sina Nightwind Bosmer Dragonknight Lv4 Aldmeri Dominion
Leader of the 1st Infiltration and Scouting Division
Master Weapon and Armor Crafter
  • ers101284b14_ESO
    ers101284b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Man-with-Shotgun.jpg

They dun come to da wrong place
  • deathmasterl_ESO
    deathmasterl_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you... made me laugh a little, but still this sucks :/

I hope they bring them back someday soon.
  • smeeprocketnub19_ESO
    smeeprocketnub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I deleted my hireling mails then remembered that they had new ones. Anyone able to post the new ones currently out?
    Dear Sister, I do not spread rumors, I create them.
  • ers101284b14_ESO
    ers101284b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Glad I could make you laugh. I'm always getting different hirelings I think it's just random. They may have added more to the mix though.
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Was excited to finally start getting more Hireling mails to finally get some more stories from the two that I have been reading for the past few months, now I'm getting hireling mails from new people :(
    :anguished:
    Edited by driosketch on September 15, 2014 7:09PM
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have gotten messages from these two over the weekend. I have 7 characters who have Hirelings, 4 Mules with 3 each, one Crafter with two, one crafter with one, and one quester who wants to be an Enchanter, but got tired of the grind.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Nihili
    Nihili
    ✭✭✭
    No! I was so close to figuring out how to mail Valinka back too!

…I was so close to almost actually talking/flirting with her...
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Valinka and Karamel retired to the sunny beaches of Khenarti's Roost, chilling out, sipping drinks and trying to keep Plucky from being eaten by a senche.
  • smeeprocketnub19_ESO
    smeeprocketnub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rosveen wrote: »
    Valinka and Karamel retired to the sunny beaches of Khenarti's Roost, chilling out, sipping drinks and trying to keep Plucky from being eaten by a senche.

good, Valinka deciding to study under the guy that sexually harassed her was pretty foolish, glad she decided to retire instead.
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rosveen wrote: »

good, Valinka deciding to study under the guy that sexually harassed her was pretty foolish, glad she decided to retire instead.
    That's my headcanon, anyway. :D
  • smeeprocketnub19_ESO
    smeeprocketnub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So no one has these letters to screenshot? >__>
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, all. Eventually all worthy adventurers need to move on to the next great chapter. When you reach the end of the first set of hireling mails, your hirelings will pass their dutiful work on to their successors. Woodworkers can look forward to getting to know Margog the Hammer, while smiths will learn about the travels of Aksel Rockbiter.

That said, we really do love these characters and you may see them again one day.

Just remember: Pacrooti still loves you.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • smeeprocketnub19_ESO
    smeeprocketnub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know, I am willing to suffer through the night's silence nerf, the entirely pve group content updates, ignoring pvp bugs, adding checks to deleting mail, and all the other issues... but then you go and take away Pacrooti?

Do you have no heart? Is there nothing but cold indifference deep down ZOS? It's bad enough I couldn't mail them back to give them my advice, even though they regularly pondered why I didn't mail them back, but now, you cut off my only means of communication with these people who you have caused me to befriend.

A pox on you ZOS, multiple poxes, actually.
  • deathmasterl_ESO
    deathmasterl_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, all. Eventually all worthy adventurers need to move on to the next great chapter. When you reach the end of the first set of hireling mails, your hirelings will pass their dutiful work on to their successors. Woodworkers can look forward to getting to know Margog the Hammer, while smiths will learn about the travels of Aksel Rockbiter.

That said, we really do love these characters and you may see them again one day.

Okay :) that I can accept can't wait to hear from them again someday... just make it "Soon" Trademark lol

• daneyulebub17_ESO
    daneyulebub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone know how many emails there are in the first set, before we get to the new characters? And... is there any closure at the end of each?
    This message confirms that you have successfully cancelled your subscription to The Elder Scrolls Online. You will no longer be charged for a subscription on a recurring basis, and your access to the game will expire at the end of your current subscription cycle.

We're sad to see you go now, but we'll be happy to welcome you back at any time! Whenever you're ready to come back, your characters will be waiting for you, just like you left them. You can return anytime by resubscribing on the Manage Subscription page on your Elder Scrolls Online account.

Please print this email and keep it for your records.
  • smeeprocketnub19_ESO
    smeeprocketnub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone know how many emails there are in the first set, before we get to the new characters? And... is there any closure at the end of each?

no closure, tbh. They end kind of abruptly, and they don't say they are retiring or anything, so it's out of the blue that you lose them. :(
  • SoupDragon
    SoupDragon
    ✭✭✭
    Oh no! Pacrooti... He will be missed :'(
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    A hundred, I believe.
  • Greatfellow
    Greatfellow
    ✭✭✭

Tell Pacrooti I love him too! I bet he's hanging out with Maiq. Imagine the two of them teaming up...
  • Benefactor
    Benefactor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yay thank you so much for bringing aksel rockbiter back I missed him very dearly from beta.