Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Horrible Experiences with the client!.

Valerys
Valerys
Soul Shriven
Hey guys Guys...yesterday I downloaded 27 GB,1 remaining so I said '' Oh well,let me put off my pc or it will explode ''. I was downloading the NA Folder. So today I started the launcher again and it deleted everything,every file from the NA Folder and it's starting to download the EU Version,seriously?. No really,why?. What happened?
And now I am waiting 19 hours to download everything again lol.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First question, where do you live? If you live in the Western Hemishphere, you probably want to play on the NA server. Or in Europe or the rest of the world, play on probably the European. The Oceanic folks tend to use the NA servers.

Now, unless you want to play on both servers, you don't need to download both clients. So, if you have no intention of playing the Euro server, then stop the download and tell it to fix the NA install. BTW< your Euro characters stay on the Euro server, same with NA characters, so there is no way to share them across servers.

As to what happened to the NA install, only you and your PC can answer that question.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"