The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Just want to say thanks

Volla
Volla
✭✭✭
Thanks for fixing the memory leak for mac. it works almost perfect now.
Keep up the good work.
//cheers
  • Hadria
    Hadria
    ✭✭✭✭
    whoa a positive threat, these aren't allowed! you must hate!
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good to see Mac players acknowledging the ongoing efforts in resolving this and finally being able to enjoy the PvP big battle experience of the game as it was intended.

It's great to see this does appear to have addressed the core memory issue as anticipated (once they fixed the new memory issue for all platforms that got added in the 1.3.3 update!)
  • ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And thank you all for reporting it! We first heard of the memory leak from players on the forums, so we appreciate your help and patience while we worked to resolve the issue.
    Jason Leavey
    Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
    Staff Post
  • Monsoon
    Monsoon
    ✭✭✭
    THIS customer just resubed since 1.3.3 when I heard we finally could play in Cyrodill normally. Its about time but better late than never.
  • Volla
    Volla
    ✭✭✭
    it took little bit to long but i guess better late than never.
    now there is just one more thing you need to change for the payment of the game. that it still drag the dubbel amount to verify the payment, but thats another issue.

otherwice, Best MMO i played yet so far.
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Moonraker wrote: »
    Good to see Mac players acknowledging the ongoing efforts in resolving this and finally being able to enjoy the PvP big battle experience of the game as it was intended.

It's great to see this does appear to have addressed the core memory issue as anticipated (once they fixed the new memory issue for all platforms that got added in the 1.3.3 update!)
    The return of @Moonraker‌! I too returned with the launch of Update 3 after having let my subscription go at the end of May. I found the game to be vastly improved in performance/smoothness and yes I AM ABLE TO PLAY IN CYRODIIL FOR A GOOD FEW HOURS WITHOUT CRASH.

I think Update 3 is the real starting point where ESO starts really growing into its own and becoming better and better.

@moonraker and I go way back on these forums all the way to the beta days. I remember I started a thread about the game crashing (at that time PvE as well as PvP would crash very fast) and @Moonraker was the first one to respond suggesting there was a nasty memory leak. That thread caught fire and continued to grow.
    Edited by Publius_Scipio on August 25, 2014 3:17PM
  • Vatter
    Vatter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Volla wrote: »
    Thanks for fixing the memory leak for mac. it works almost perfect now.
    Keep up the good work.
    //cheers

hahahaha this has not been resolved.