The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I am Stuck on Bleakrock Isle

waruikaze
waruikaze
Soul Shriven
I traveled by boat by mistake to Bleakrock Isle. The NPC at the docks isn't there. The wayport shrine doesn't work as it is the only wayport on the island and if there is a way to use the wayport to leave the area, I don't know how. It just shows the island itself with no other destinations. Please help, I don't want to have to delete this toon.
  • Jennifur_Vultee
    Jennifur_Vultee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you finish Bleakrock? Anyway go to the wayshrine, press E to use, the map will open, right click the map to expand it, select the Davon's Watch wayshrine, travel to Davon's Watch. You really should do Bleakrock and Bal Foyen that completing Bleakrock leads you to, to skip them will mean you miss experience and shards. I still think it was stupid of Zenimax to dump you directly into the first major city of the alliance skipping the starting islands especially in the Pact since it now puts new people so far into the story. Completing Bleakrock doesn't take too long, you then get sent to Bal Foyen then once you complete Bal Foyen you're sent to Davon's Watch the way the game was designed to be played in the first place.
    Edited by Jennifur_Vultee on September 6, 2014 7:01PM
    "Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters." – Albert Einstein

Treat a customer fairly and they will remember you. Treat a customer poorly and they never forget.

Imperial City: Zerg, gank or die.
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Initially during early beta you weren't dumped in the first city. You couldn't skip the first islands. People complained it was too biting and linear. Zenimax changed it. People complained.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • Jennifur_Vultee
    Jennifur_Vultee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »
    Initially during early beta you weren't dumped in the first city. You couldn't skip the first islands. People complained it was too biting and linear. Zenimax changed it. People complained.

I played in the beta and voiced my opinion on how I thought it should be handled but myself and all the people who agreed with me were ignored. I still personally think it was handled backwards. In my opinion you should be dropped on the starter islands as it originally was then in the initial dialog you should be given the option to leave and go to the the mainland by boat instead of being dropped on the mainland right away.

Edited by Jennifur_Vultee on September 6, 2014 7:20PM
    "Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters." – Albert Einstein

Treat a customer fairly and they will remember you. Treat a customer poorly and they never forget.

Imperial City: Zerg, gank or die.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At the wayshrine, you can expand the map out by clicking on the little pin icon and select Stonefalls to get back to Devon's Watch.

That should work in Bleakrock even if the island quests are incomplete.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • waruikaze
    waruikaze
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks so much folks. I had already completed all the quests on Bleakrock so was perplexed as to why I couldn't leave. I didn't know the right click on map to expand trick. :) Whew, as I really didn't want to have to reroll my guy.