Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Waking Darkness Bugged

Atyx
Atyx
Quest in Bangkorai, the last part where the god comes out and you have to destroy Preinrha, doesn't work. It goes through the flash of the screen, but no boss actually spawns, i've relogged 3 times, and abandoned the quest once, still doesnt work.

Can we get any confirmations with this?

EDIT: She actually spawned and some other dude in my phased killed her while i was writing this forum post. She still has a crazy long spawn timer and can be buggy though, it seems.
Edited by Atyx on April 7, 2014 10:15PM
  • Censorious
    Censorious
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm gonna necro this because the bug is still there.

I just went all the way through this quest and the end bugs out.
    'Clever' sigs get old real fast - just like this one.
  • Mortuum
    Mortuum
    ✭✭✭✭
    Had it too just today, i left church, re entered and she spawned, it helped 2 others who asked on zone chat too. Sometimes just have to wait a bit(second person told me it was about 3-4 minutes).
  • Catman14
    Catman14
    ✭✭
    I've killed her twice today at least. I've dropped the entire chain and taken it again and killed her. BUT I don't get acknowledgement for the kill. Her corpse is at my feet and the quest won't complete. It says I still have to kill her.
    What a waste of game time.

EDIT.
    Finally managed this quest by hiding in the chapel until she spawned and making sure I got the first hit. I don't know why that worked because I had looting rights on her before when I killed her and actually got a nice blue staff.
    Edited by Catman14 on April 25, 2014 5:34PM
  • arno.kattenpoelb16_ESO
    arno.kattenpoelb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Just missed the spawn by reading this post xD
  • norm_voshall
    norm_voshall
    ✭✭✭
    Put down an AOE right in front of the alter where the quest marker is. I threw down Cinder Storm and she spawned instantly.
    “We repeat again: strength of character does not consist solely in having powerful feelings, but in maintaining one’s balance in spite of them. Even with the violence of emotion, judgment and principle must still function like a ship’s compass, which records the slightest variations however rough the sea.”
    ― Carl von Clausewitz
  • SteveCampsOut
    SteveCampsOut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't even interact with the damn candle holder I'm supposed to examine because there's no Interactive location!
    @ֆȶɛʋɛƈǟʍքֆօʊȶ ʀʋʟɨʄɛ⍟
    Sanguine & Psijic Group Beta Tester.
    Steve's Craftiness Find out what I can make for you at my Google Doc Spreadsheet.
    Pacrooti's Hirelings Website:
    pacrootis.enjin.com/

NA Server:
    Steforax Soulstrong CH782 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH782 Dragonknight AD
    Rheticia Le Drakisius CH782 Nightblade DC
    Razmuzan Thrasmas CH782 Templar EP
    Sheenara Soulstrong CH782 Dragonknight DC
    Erik Ramzey CH782 Nightblade AD
    Growling Kahjiti CH782 Nightblade EP
    One of Many Faces CH782 Sorcerer DC
    Grumpasaurus Rex CH782 Warden DC
    EU Server:
    Guildmaster of Pacrooti's Hirelings AD Based LGBT Friendly Guild.
    Stefrex Souliss CH701 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH701 Dragonknight DC
    Slithisi Ksissi CH701 Nightblade EP
    Pokes-With-Fire CH701 Dragonknight AD
    Josie-The-Pussi-Cat CH701 Templar AD
    Stug-Grog M'God CH701 Templar DC
    One With Many Faces CH701 Nightblade DC
    Trixie Truskan CH701 Sorcerer EP
    Grumpetasaurus Rex CH701 Warden EP
    ESO Plus status: Canceled!
  • ahduggannrb18_ESO
    I can't even interact with the damn candle holder I'm supposed to examine because there's no Interactive location!
    Same here.

• Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cant find an E either. /bugged
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darlgon wrote: »
    I cant find an E either. /bugged

BTW, the next day, after doing a game repair, I again went in and could not get an E.. No one else was in there.. so I just looked around. As I was halfway across the room, I saw an E briefly. Turns out, when I stood near the candle, the E is actually ON THE FLOOR in FRONT of the candle, not on the candle.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.