• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 1

[EU PC] [EP PvP] The Wabbajack Guild Recruiting

Turelus
Turelus
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
plcugi00bqeq.png

Guild History
The Wabbajack guild was originally founded with the goal of unifying the top PVP players on the Wabbajack campaign.
Since that time The Wabbajack has grown to be a moderate sized guild of 50 - 70 active members and built a friendly and enjoyable community. The guild has crowned several Emperor's in its time and taken part in operations to help the Ebonheart Pact win campaigns, either on our main campaign or guesting to assist others.
Today the guild continues to strive towards improving both quality and skill within PVP whilst continuing to build on the reputation and respect we have gained from both our allies within the Pact and our enemies we fight on a regular basis.

We offer all new recruits and members the following perks.
  • Quality raid leaders with a broad understanding of PVP tactics and mechanics.
  • A friendly and mature atmosphere where everyone feels welcome.
  • Free consumable buffs for use during PVP.
  • Help gaining levels and gearing up for PVP.
  • Access to high level crafters for gear and enchantments

We ask that all new recruits for The Wabbajack guild meet the following requirements.
  • PVP focused, this is the guilds main focus and players are expected to be active in PVP.
  • The ability to use Discord with a working microphone.
  • The ability to understand English, as a multi-national guild all important operations for the guild will be done in English.
  • Age 16+ as chat may often contain adult themes or discussions.
  • All guild members must read and agree to the guild rules.

Should you have any questions please feel free to make a post here or message one of the leadership listed below.

Guild Leader @Nermy
Guild Recruitment @Julibomb

Please note that whilst I (Turelus) maintain this thread for Wabbajack I can't answer questions for the guild and you need to contact the names above.
Edited by Turelus on May 22, 2019 8:55AM
@Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
"Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    <outdated information removed>
    Edited by Turelus on October 6, 2017 2:26PM
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Zoar
    Zoar
    Do I have to play pvp when you want, being a member of your guild or I can play pvp when I want? I like pvp but I do not like to be under pressure.
    Al­ways for­gi­ve your ene­mies; nothing an­noys them so much. Oscar Wilde
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a primarily PVP based guild we normally like to see our members online in PVP whenever they're able. This doesn't mean that we expect members to only be doing PVP when online.

We do however expect our members main interest to be PVP gameplay and we're not a good guild to join for secondary PVP when players are not able to run trials that night.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Btw I should add that our home campaign is Thronblade.

@Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Turelus on October 6, 2017 2:27PM
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just going to bump this as we are actively recruiting again.

Come find us on Thornblade [EU], fight along side us and see if you like the way we roll!

(Best nights to join are Fridays or Saturdays)
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nearly won the last campaign on TB [EU].
    This time we intend to win it out right
    and
    we need
    YOU!!!

we-need-you.jpg
    Edited by Nermy on February 4, 2015 9:09PM
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Charadras
    Charadras
    ✭✭
    Hi all People. I have some question:
    1. What days do you raid? I have a wife and my son Will born in may so i can play a max of 3 evening every week (For example monday, tuesday and thursday). Is that a problem?
    2. Im italian speaking but i understand English and can try to talk undestandable english . Hope this isn't a problem.
    3. See you in game

War Inc - EU
    Gilda Italiana PVP
    Apply su www.warinccommunity.com/forum
    Charadras DK vr 14 - Ebonheart Pact
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey... thanks for the interest.

1. We have raids up as much as we can and we only ask that you PvP a few times a week. Most evenings we have organised raids going.
    2. Not a problem. We are a multi-cultured guild and have many different nationalities in our ranks and for this reason, English is our main language for raids.
    3. Add me as a friend and I will see you in game...
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shameless *bump* to welcome all our new members and also a couple of members who have returned to fight along side us again...

If you spend a lot of time in Cyrodiil on the Thorneblade campaign and are in EU, please come and find us, fight with us and see how we roll...
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're still fighting like mad to win Thornblade [EU] and need more members!

Most nights we have different War Council groups running like bomb groups, kitchen sink groups (i.e. anything goes) and guerrilla ganking squads. We also have Czech, German and French speaking groups. All the groups are co-ordinated and communicate with each other for the best strategic outcomes for the Pact.

If you feel you have something to offer or would like to see how we roll, contact myself or those mentioned in the OP.

Cya in Cyro!
    Edited by Nermy on January 29, 2016 9:33AM
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, 1.6 is here and we love it! Though we need a few more bodies to come join us in our endeavour to paint the map RED!!!

If you think you have what it takes to fight with the best then message me (or those mentioned in the OP) and come join us roll over the bananas and crush the smurfs!!!

C'mon the TOMATOES!!!
    We NEED YOU!!!!!!!
    Red_***.jpg
    Edited by Nermy on March 11, 2015 6:30PM
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP have taken the lead on Thornblade [EU] but we still need as much support as we can get!

If you're interested, keen and above all, blood thirsty then we want you fighting at our side!

Please PM me (Or those lovely people mentioned in the OP) and come and see how we roll (mainly over Smurfs and Bananas!)

yummm-smurfs_o_1301547.jpg
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wabbajack just reached 100 members so we are closing recruitment for a while.

We will post again when the guild is open to applications.
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Wabbajack just reached 100 members so we are closing recruitment for a while.

We will post again when the guild is open to applications.

Even though recruitment is closed for the moment that doesn't mean we don't want you to come and join the good fight with us!

We have War Council groups up all the time (You must use Teamspeak though) so please feel free to join us in our war on DC and AD.

You can find the War Council TS by watching zone-chat for shout outs or even trying to /w any of the people mentioned in the OP.

Comminuet autem aliquet smurfs!!

Edited by Nermy on April 24, 2015 11:06AM
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Recruitment once again open. Please see the OP for information on how to apply.
  • ZigaZuzek
    ZigaZuzek
    ✭✭✭
    www.wabbajack.red

Official Website is now live :)
    Guilds:„„„„„ ● Hodor ● The Wabbajack ●
    Main: Vraan - EP, Nord, Dragonknight DD/Tank
    Alts: Saves-Many-Lives (EP, Argonian, Templar Healer), Nevos Salvani (EP, Dunmer, Sorcerer DD), Al-Jabbar (EP, Redguard, Templar DD), Do'Purr (EP, Khajit, Nightblade DD), Smargroth (AD, Altmer, Sorcerer DD)

• Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Recruitment for The Wabbajack Guild has reopened and we're looking for new members!

Get yourself over to www.wabbajack.red and apply!
    NOW!!
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Recruitment is open and we already have a queue of interested applicants... get yourself over to wabbajack.red and apply!
    We need you!
    Edited by Nermy on January 29, 2016 9:34AM
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Recruitment is still open. We're presently gearing ourselves up for the release of The Thieves Guild DLC in March...
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Wabbajack are open for recruitment! Please /w me for details or visit the website in my sig!
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wabbajack recruitment is open and we would like to welcome @RainbowDashMage , @Siaudas, @Ulfomir, @Badleg, @Kroons, @Whoitsma and @Riksi who have joined the guild and swelled our ranks to crush the smurfs...

crushed-smurf.jpg

and stomp on the bananas...

maxresdefault.jpg

Join us in our quest to paint the map RED!!!
    FOR THE PACT!

@Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Wabbajack are still actively looking for new members especially members who fell they have what it takes to lead small groups in Cyrodiil.

If interested please contact me or /w me in game.
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Pact has almost won the campaign on TF for this cycle but WE NEED more soldiers for the next and future campaigns!

Please visit our site (link in sig) and sign up!!!
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well EP won the last campaign and we are fighting hard to win the latest campaign as well. If you feel you have what it takes then we need...

tumblr_noyms947gf1u0qvrzo1_500.jpg

YOU!
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to welcome @wysysacz, @Sanleya, @micha1993, @Vitney and @Groomp to the Wabbajack!
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to welcome @Groomp, @Vitney, @micha1993, @Sanleya and @wysysacz to the Wabbajack!

Hope you enjoy your stay!
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!