Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Bag Space Vendors - where are they?

gimarwb17_ESO
gimarwb17_ESO
✭✭✭
I am looking for the bag space vendors. I remember from Beta that they were just guys loitering around somewhere.

I have been running around now to find some but cannot. It does not help that NPC's and players look exactly the same (as also enemies). So I keep addressing players thinking maybe they are bag vendors.

I did a search but nothing in there about it. Please help.
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the vendor shows as being part of a larger group of vendors on your city map, look for a red flag with a bag symbol on it.
    ----
    Murray?
    Options
  • Alyrn_Grey
    Alyrn_Grey
    ✭✭✭
    I found them in the starting city you get dropped on and on each starting island. Unfortunately that is 6 different locations to try and describe and I'm not certain which one you lookign for.
    Options
  • gimarwb17_ESO
    gimarwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I have a char in all three starting cities and have not found a single one. I have just spent more than an hour (I have horrible lag in big cities) approaching everybody in the whole of Vuckhell (?) and have not found the vendor.Maybe I need to try the starting Island and have more luck there, thx for reply anyway
    Options
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In Vulkhel Guard, I believe the bag vendor is in a building just north of the crafting areas. But check your map. It tells you where to find specific vendors.
    Edited by nerevarine1138 on April 2, 2014 3:58AM
    ----
    Murray?
    Options
  • Fahstolph
    Fahstolph
    ✭✭
    In Daggerfall they are in the same building where the bankers are at. :)
    Edited by Fahstolph on April 2, 2014 1:04PM
    One does not simply get EXP in Cyrodiil.
    -Boromir of Gondor3
    Options
  • wingnamrwb17_ESO
    wingnamrwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Fahstolph wrote: »
    They are in the same building where the bankers are at. :)

No. They can be anywhere. The one for EP is located at the marketplace. You need to hover over the icons to see where it is located around.

Options
  • baratron
    baratron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In Bleakrock Isle (Ebonheart Pact starting island), Yanis Berard will increase your Inventory size by 10 for 400 gold. He is usually found wandering around the Bleakrock Trading Hall near the bank.

In Davon's Watch (Ebonheart Pack level 1-15 area), Adjold is the Pack Merchant. He is in the market place area, where there are lots of Guar of various types.

In Vulkhel Guard (Aldmeri Dominion level 1-15 area), Quaranon is the Pack Merchant. He is found in one of the shops near the Fighters & Mages Guilds (sorry, the game is down right now so I can't give you the exact name).

Hope this helps.
    Edited by baratron on April 2, 2014 5:41AM
    Guildmaster of the UESP Guild on the North American PC/Mac Server 2200+ CP & also found on the European PC/Mac Server 1700+ CP

These characters are on both servers:
    Alix de Feu - Breton Templar Healer level 50
    Brings-His-Own-Forest - Argonian Warden Healer level 50
    Hrodulf Bearpaw - Nord Warden Bear Friend & identical twin of Bjornolfr level 50
    Jadisa al-Belkarth - Redguard Arcanist looking for a role

NA-only characters:
    Martin Draconis - Imperial Sorceror Healer (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Arzhela Petit - Breton Dragonknight Healer (Daggerfall Covenant) level 50
    Bjornolfr Steel-Shaper - Nord Dragonknight Crafter & Not-Much-Damage Dealer (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Verandis Bloodraven - Altmer Nightblade Healer & clone of Count Verandis Ravenwatch (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Gethin Oakrun - Bosmer Nightblade Thief & terrible Tank (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Options
  • Alyrn_Grey
    Alyrn_Grey
    ✭✭✭
    In Devon's Watch find the Mages guild then turn around and walk towards the gate. Just before the gate hang a left and its the vendor back in the corner ahead of you.

On Bleakrock Island the bag vendor is in the crafting hall right next to the banker.

In the desert island its in the town you have to go to at higher level right across the huge bridge.
    Options
  • Fahstolph
    Fahstolph
    ✭✭
    They are in the same building where the bankers are at. :)

No. They can be anywhere. The one for EP is located at the marketplace. You need to hover over the icons to see where it is located around.

No, they are not just "Anywhere". There are in specific places.

Anyways, it was late for me when I posted last night. Meant to say "In Daggerfall they are in the same building where the bankers are at."
    Edited by Fahstolph on April 2, 2014 1:07PM
    -Boromir of Gondor3
    Options
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If only the map displayed which vendors were in an area when you moused over a marketplace. And if only those vendors had signs hanging outside their stores to denote what they sold.

Find these vendors the same way you find any other vendor.
    ----
    Murray?
    Options
  • Fahstolph
    Fahstolph
    ✭✭
    If only the map displayed which vendors were in an area when you moused over a marketplace. And if only those vendors had signs hanging outside their stores to denote what they sold.

Find these vendors the same way you find any other vendor.

I would bet shortly that some one will come up with something similar to what you describe in regards to a more dynamic type map. ;)
    -Boromir of Gondor3
    Options
  • Zerfines
    Zerfines
    Aldmeri Dominion the bag upgrade is Inside the store Handy Haversack Right beside the mage Guild and the Bag Vendors name is Quaranon
    Options
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would bet shortly that some one will come up with something similar to what you describe in regards to a more dynamic type map. ;)

Did you not detect the sarcasm? The in-game map already does this.
    ----
    Murray?
    Options
  • Ebony369
    Ebony369
    Soul Shriven
    Ahh thank you for your comments, this was helpful for me too. I was scratchin my head, wandering around, knowing that my alt upped her bag space but she's Daggerfall and that vendor was easy to find (in the bank), but it wasn't so easy for this character until I read this. I will share the info with my guild. Cheers!
    >:) "WhIsKeY aNd SpEeD" said Twiggy Ramirez >:)
    Options