The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Craglorn - Kareth of Shadows grind question.

The_Sadist
The_Sadist
✭✭✭✭✭
In short, there's a whole lot of talk going around that grinding this particular boss may lead to having your account banned, would someone official please clarify this? Or perhaps dismiss it entirely?

inb4playdahgamen00b!11one

I'm currently grinding achievements on the main who went from level 1 to VR 10 via pure questing and decided to make some alts to mix things up and to benefit the guild(s) I'm in via being flexible in terms of which roles I can provide for dungeons, trials and PvP. After questing and completing the main story etc etc I've decided to just grind them up to VR12 in order to save what's left of my sanity. So while I can respect your argument, I've quested in all 3 factions twice now and feel no need to repeat this process.
Edited by The_Sadist on August 31, 2014 6:38AM
"Each event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event." ― Zurin Arctus, the Underking.
Tragrim - How do I work this thing?
Casually stalking the forums
  • The_Sadist
    The_Sadist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A prompt response to this relatively trivial topic would be lovely ZeniMax!
    "Each event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event." ― Zurin Arctus, the Underking.
  • SienneYviete
    SienneYviete
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dunno if you're gonna get a reply from Zen on this but I highly doubt this is bannable, and if it was they would have to ban a pretty big portion of their subscriber base.
    Delta
    Valheru's
  • The_Sadist
    The_Sadist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well given that a bit of time has elapsed since this topic was created I'm assuming that it's fine.

But seriously, don't ban me, this DK won't level himself!
  • MADshadowman
    MADshadowman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is very unlikely that you will get banned for that, cause there are hundreds of people grinding there every week. If ZOS really wanted to keep you from doing this, they would release an official statement about grinding. But they could also just fix the possibility to glitch Kareths rotation.

So, happy grinding!
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    What happened was one day a GM went in there and popped a system message that said for people to leave or there would be consequences. That's it. I have heard nothing of anything happening since.

No I wasn't there if you were wondering, this is what I've been told.
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴