Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Templar OP! Level 11 vs VR10!!!

Maylinh
Maylinh
✭✭✭
Watch this vid where a lvl 11 Templar kills a VR10 Sorcerer twice. He died with much honour by lots of spears, a TP and Frags!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N83h0KerhuA&list=UUkTzZinJ25M_SvIS2uVLLLA[/VIDEO]

This Argonian Templar is a brave one, organising an Argonian Army. Soon you will see them all in action in Cyrodiil!
Edited by Maylinh on August 31, 2014 10:32AM
EP| Maylin - Templar v16 - Ava 32
EP| Lulu White - DK v16 (Nerfed to CC-bot) Ava 30
EP| Karma Baby - Sorc v16 - Ava 21
EP| Scrubbadub - NB v16 - AvA 19
EP| Shini'qua - fotm DK v16 - AvA 13
DC| -Aeya - DK v16 - AvA 14

Pls accountbound AvA ranks, pls give us dynamic ulti back, kthnxbai

Quit
  • Night-claw
    Night-claw
    ✭✭✭
    "organising a Argonian Army " one of my future plan taking over cyrodil with them will be a challenge but we will succeed
  • Skwor
    Skwor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You are not helping anything with misleading claims like this. You killed the guy by surprising him with oil, catching him off guard locked into a siege weapon and non vets still get some balance bonus when they compete against vets if I recall correctly.

The 3 biggest elements to this combat are the surprise, locked in siege and oil. Making a title about how Templars are op because they use skills that have nothing to do with Templars and are available to everyone a deception in the extreme.
    Edited by Skwor on August 31, 2014 2:06PM
  • sirjohndeluxeb16_ESO
    the rhetorical device of exaggeration made you watch this vid though ^^
  • Skwor
    Skwor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    the rhetorical device of exaggeration made you watch this vid though ^^

No further mis-information about the already weakest class in the game did.
    Edited by Skwor on August 31, 2014 2:05PM
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Duel wield oil pots like a boss, nice work!
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You are not helping anything with misleading claims like this. You killed the guy by surprising him with oil, catching him off guard locked into a siege weapon and non vets still get some balance bonus when they compete against vets if I recall correctly.

The 3 biggest elements to this combat are the surprise, locked in siege and oil. Making a title about how Templars are op because they use skills that have nothing to do with Templars and are available to everyone a deception in the extreme.
    non vets cant do [snip] against high level vets. in fact, a VR10 is likely to 3 shot the non-vet, and the non-vet will barley touch the Vr10. I know, I dealt with it for 3 months on hopesfire back in the good ole days. the battle level aint changed much.

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Cursing & Profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_SandraF on September 1, 2014 10:17PM
  • cuz_mike200
    cuz_mike200
    ✭✭✭
    Lol. Like a boss
  • shunex
    shunex
    ✭✭
    OMFG i like totally 1v1ed that vr10.... no u didnt u snuck up on him and used oil... there is no skill in that there is no op just a vr10 who watching his back... but still Gj
    Shunex - VR14 Templar - Heal Slave
    Guild Of Shadows
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    shunex wrote: »
    OMFG i like totally 1v1ed that vr10.... no u didnt u snuck up on him and used oil... there is no skill in that there is no op just a vr10 who watching his back... but still Gj

I disagree. It takes skill to sneak up and successfully drop oil on people.

I think we should be able to specialize in this weapon, maybe even level up our oil skills this way =P
  • Skwor
    Skwor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Cody wrote: »

non vets cant do s*** against high level vets. in fact, a VR10 is likely to 3 shot the non-vet, and the non-vet will barley touch the Vr10. I know, I dealt with it for 3 months on hopesfire back in the good ole days. the battle level aint changed much.

O.o You do realize v12's can 1 or 2 shot other v12's and you think it is bad a v12 can 3 shot a non vet? All you did was make my point. Also there is no penalty for using oil, vets and non vets do the same damage.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Cody wrote: »

non vets cant do s*** against high level vets. in fact, a VR10 is likely to 3 shot the non-vet, and the non-vet will barley touch the Vr10. I know, I dealt with it for 3 months on hopesfire back in the good ole days. the battle level aint changed much.

O.o You do realize v12's can 1 or 2 shot other v12's and you think it is bad a v12 can 3 shot a non vet? All you did was make my point. Also there is no penalty for using oil, vets and non vets do the same damage.
    VR12s two shotting other VR12s? ok. first off, I have NEVER heard of OR seen that, im not even sure a VR12 emp could 2 shot other VR12s. MAYBE if its a sneak attack.... MAYBE.....

2. non vets and vets do not do the same damage. with siege of course they do, but in actual combat a non-vet is going to be slaughtered unless they are just really good at the game.
    Edited by Cody on September 1, 2014 3:34PM
  • Maylinh
    Maylinh
    ✭✭✭
    First of all, I made this threat to announce the Argonian Army. Dont take the vid too serious :)
    Second of all, it is just a funny video, and wanted to share.
    Third of all, it is not miss information, the lvl 11 really killed the vr11 :p

And last but not least, Templar weakest class of them all? You must be joking or trolling. Stacking blazing shield, spamming blazing spears, biting jabs.. not to mention the incredible first templar heal: breath of life :)
    So dont call Templar the weakest class, they are certainly not.

Edited by Maylinh on September 1, 2014 4:46PM

Quit
  • Dudis
    Dudis
    ✭✭✭
    Nightblades insta gibbing people is pretty common. You can't really do much else if you go that route but it's certainly doable.

The reason people say "oneshot" is because you die in an instant from a couple of abilities landing at the same time, e.g. Snipe+Mark+Critical Rush+Finnisher or Ambush+Ult+Finnisher.
    Edited by Dudis on September 1, 2014 5:13PM
  • Skwor
    Skwor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Maylinh wrote: »
    First of all, I made this threat to announce the Argonian Army. Dont take the vid too serious :)
    Second of all, it is just a funny video, and wanted to share.
    Third of all, it is not miss information, the lvl 11 really killed the vr11 :p

And last but not least, Templar weakest class of them all? You must be joking or trolling. Stacking blazing shield, spamming blazing spears, biting jabs.. not to mention the incredible first templar heal: breath of life :)
    So dont call Templar the weakest class, they are certainly not.

DK's are more survivable than templars even with stacking Blazing Shield, Blazing spears only stuns 1 enemy and takes longer to cast than / also has to aim to target than the other classes CC's, biting jabs is a cone aoe that only stuns on last hit and usually gets avoided, is hard to get the AOE hits on and is one of the few skills that actually does trigger the CC immunity in PVP. The heal is weak if you are using that version. (usually anyway).

"incredible first templar heal: breath of life"
    which is marginally better than the healing staff version and after the update, which is adding stamina to the healing staff version will be even less value.

You play a Sorc and a DK, you know this.

So yes I stand by what I said.
    Edited by Skwor on September 1, 2014 5:14PM
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I laughed to the video. Gj!

Also.. Templar isn't so bad, but all those skills you said above are bugged (perma stun issue from the spear&jab spam and the shield issue) On the other hand, they still need some resource management.
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • Skwor
    Skwor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    faernaa wrote: »
    I laughed to the video. Gj!

Also.. Templar isn't so bad, but all those skills you said above are bugged (perma stun issue from the spear&jab spam and the shield issue) On the other hand, they still need some resource management.

I do agree if they actually fixed these skills, especially toppling charge and gave templars some magicka management like the other 3 classes templars would be where they should be.
  • Maylinh
    Maylinh
    ✭✭✭
    I have my own Templar, my first char. Magica management is personal, depends how you play it. And yes these skills are bugged atm, yet abused bug time. So currently it is OP. I am on my Templar Healer OP as well. It is all about positioning and mana management ;) I have no problem with my mana on my templar. At all.

And yes DK their survivabilty is mostly higher, because they are more tanky. It is part of that class.

Quit
  • Skwor
    Skwor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have my own Templar, my first char. Magica management is personal, depends how you play it. And yes these skills are bugged atm, yet abused bug time. So currently it is OP. I am on my Templar Healer OP as well. It is all about positioning and mana management ;) I have no problem with my mana on my templar. At all.

And yes DK their survivabilty is mostly higher, because they are more tanky. It is part of that class.

Uhhm you do know toppling charge stuns the Templar right? that is not an op bug, also Templars have NO magicka management abilities, the other three classes can regen magicka more easily and their skills all cost less to use in comparison, this isn't make believe . ZEN even in beta said the Templar needs magicka management after the big nerf but even now has not bothered to go back and adjust or skills or give us any, these are facts.
    Edited by Skwor on September 1, 2014 9:06PM
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's no good when it comes to "play with your own way" part. Yes it's very good with 7/7 light and seducer/warlock combo on gear and with the harness magicka, but that's all. I have also a NB alt wears mix of heavy and medium armor . And there is quite interesting toggled skill which restores magicka and stamina from ALL your attacks you hit to target and I never go out of mana and stamina because of this.

I know it's not the right place to discuss this but just saying.
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • moXrox
    moXrox
    ✭✭✭
    Watch this vid where a lvl 11 Templar kills a VR10 Sorcerer twice. He died with much honour by lots of spears, a TP and Frags!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N83h0KerhuA&list=UUkTzZinJ25M_SvIS2uVLLLA[/VIDEO]

This Argonian Templar is a brave one, organising an Argonian Army. Soon you will see them all in action in Cyrodiil!

This is funny to watch....clever use of abilities and gear.
    Edited by moXrox on September 2, 2014 6:41AM
    Music Channel:
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCQHvIypA0v70w4uu_ej8wyg/featured
    Tolkien Fantasy Music, Medieval, Pagan & Nordic Music Style
  • p_tsakirisb16_ESO
    p_tsakirisb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

First your thread title is lame.
    Second you used oil on him while he was locked on a siege engine.
    Third why you do not show what happened with the other attacking that "OP" Templar just few seconds after the end of the video?

• Dudis
    Dudis
    ✭✭✭
    People are way too serious about this stuff :P

Calm down, it's a joke video.