Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Broken? "RULANYIL'S FALL GROUP CHALLENGE"

purgatorywolf_ESO
My first time in I found the brazier, clicked it, and nothing happened. So I poked onto the net and read everyone else was having the same issue.

I went back in a week later and it's still bugged I guess. Went back through killing everything, reading all the plaques, looking for hidden things to click and what not.

Still nothing. :/

Would be nice to know from the Devs if this is indeed broken or if we're just missing something.
~*~Some people are like slinkies. Completely useless, but it makes you smile to push them down the stairs. ~*~
  • Yacael
    Yacael
    Soul Shriven
    A player was able to activate it today and a bunch of caster skeletons spawn but I didn't get the achievment. Don't know if you have to be the one who activates it to get the achievment or there has to spawn more than one wave of mobs. I could not activate it after this - even after spending about 30 minutes in the dungeon.
  • Zershar_Vemod
    Zershar_Vemod
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was in there a few hours yesterday, gave up after killing all the bosses multiple times along with rereading all the tablets...
    House Nyssara (NA)
    Black Market Traders
    Order of the Lamp Post
    Thorn Brigade
    VR15 Nightblade Vampire
  • purgatorywolf_ESO
    Yacael wrote: »
    A player was able to activate it today and a bunch of caster skeletons spawn but I didn't get the achievment. Don't know if you have to be the one who activates it to get the achievment or there has to spawn more than one wave of mobs. I could not activate it after this - even after spending about 30 minutes in the dungeon.

The way the achievement reads is you have to kill the minions and the boss, maybe you didn't get the boss? Wonder if he did something special to be able to activate it?

~*~Some people are like slinkies. Completely useless, but it makes you smile to push them down the stairs. ~*~
  • kirnmalidus
    kirnmalidus
    ✭✭✭✭
    If I'm thinking of the right one… you need to fight off multiple waves of regular skeletons (4 or 5) and then a bone colossus spawns. After you kill him you get the achievement.
    Life of a Nightblade (Screenshot Tumblr)

Attention Zenimax: Stamina builds don't hold up to magicka builds, and this is causing most of your class imbalance. It makes melee weapons and bows weaker than staves and class abilities. It makes medium and heavy armor less desirable than light armor. Fix this imbalance, and you'll address most of your balance issues.

- @ruze84b14_ESO
  • Arkadius
    Arkadius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, would be nice to get some feedback when using the brazier. Maybe there is some cooldown on calling the boss. The way it is, we just have to assume it is bugged.
  • purgatorywolf_ESO
    If I'm thinking of the right one… you need to fight off multiple waves of regular skeletons (4 or 5) and then a bone colossus spawns. After you kill him you get the achievement.

That one sounds more like the one in Grahtwood.. With the torch you put out.. But I could describe this one too, not sure cause I've never seen it, lol.
  • Fraynee
    Fraynee
    I went in there lastnight with a few guildys. Walked up the brazier and was able to light it. I lit it and fire appeared around the room, then 3 skeletons appeared on ether side of the room, killed them but then nothing else happened.
  • purgatorywolf_ESO
    Fraynee wrote: »
    I went in there lastnight with a few guildys. Walked up the brazier and was able to light it. I lit it and fire appeared around the room, then 3 skeletons appeared on ether side of the room, killed them but then nothing else happened.

Aw

• Zambonie
    Zambonie
    Yeah, this is irking me.. I have 100% completed everything in the first 4 zones, except that one.
  • purgatorywolf_ESO
    I've been checking back every other day.. :/ I wanna finish it....

I was finally able to finish "Fulfilling One's Fate" after a week of waiting for him to spawn.

What's with these crazy spawn times ZoS, come on...
  • Adryssa_Joneley
    Adryssa_Joneley
    ✭✭✭
    yeah i have been running around in this dungeon for over an hour and did it twice, relogged.. did everything and i cant seem to complete it either. I click on the Brazier but nothing happens. A response from the Devs would be nice.
    Edited by Adryssa_Joneley on May 2, 2014 4:14AM
  • Marduk
    Marduk
    Soul Shriven
    It worked for me now and I got the achievement, but I did not get the skill point for it...
  • dreadgadeb17_ESO
    dreadgadeb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Same got only achievement without skill point!
    Edited by dreadgadeb17_ESO on May 17, 2014 5:31PM
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same for me too.. It was challenging fight I admit, but no skill point at the end :/
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • purgatorywolf_ESO
    I finally was able to complete this, but it did not award a Skill Point... New ticket was submitted.
  • Gromulus
    Gromulus
    ✭✭
    Do it for the fun, because you won't get a skill point awarded for completing this group challenge. (confirmed June 15/14)
  • Chatoyancy
    Chatoyancy
    ✭✭✭
    I just managed to complete this and I got the skill point. Fixed now?
  • purgatorywolf_ESO
    Maybe, I'll have to run back in and try it out. :) Thanks

----EDIT
    Just did it... No skill point..
    Edited by purgatorywolf_ESO on July 8, 2014 12:12AM
  • Chatoyancy
    Chatoyancy
    ✭✭✭
    :/ That really sucks, and I'm sorry to hear that. I wonder what was different that I somehow managed to get it.
    Edited by Chatoyancy on July 12, 2014 2:32AM
  • john29
    john29
    I completed this on 7/30/14 and received the skill point. First killed some kind of boss at doorway. Lit brazier, 6 skellys, 6 floaty things, then boss.
  • SteveCampsOut
    SteveCampsOut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Completed 5 minutes ago and got skill point.
    @ֆȶɛʋɛƈǟʍքֆօʊȶ ʀʋʟɨʄɛ⍟
    Sanguine & Psijic Group Beta Tester.
    Steve's Craftiness Find out what I can make for you at my Google Doc Spreadsheet.
    Pacrooti's Hirelings Website:
    pacrootis.enjin.com/

NA Server:
    Steforax Soulstrong CH782 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH782 Dragonknight AD
    Rheticia Le Drakisius CH782 Nightblade DC
    Razmuzan Thrasmas CH782 Templar EP
    Sheenara Soulstrong CH782 Dragonknight DC
    Erik Ramzey CH782 Nightblade AD
    Growling Kahjiti CH782 Nightblade EP
    One of Many Faces CH782 Sorcerer DC
    Grumpasaurus Rex CH782 Warden DC
    EU Server:
    Guildmaster of Pacrooti's Hirelings AD Based LGBT Friendly Guild.
    Stefrex Souliss CH701 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH701 Dragonknight DC
    Slithisi Ksissi CH701 Nightblade EP
    Pokes-With-Fire CH701 Dragonknight AD
    Josie-The-Pussi-Cat CH701 Templar AD
    Stug-Grog M'God CH701 Templar DC
    One With Many Faces CH701 Nightblade DC
    Trixie Truskan CH701 Sorcerer EP
    Grumpetasaurus Rex CH701 Warden EP
    ESO Plus status: Canceled!