The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Vet's in non vet campaign's

HeroStomp13
Has any one else encountered this? I just started playing and decided to join the non vet campaign in hope's that there wouldn't be people running around with vet gear. However I have encountered a few vet's in the campaign and have even physically seen a few myself. How are non vet's supposed to PVP if all the campaign's have vet's in them?
May the Night Mother watch over you.
I was one of the original "HeroStomp"s my number is 13
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    report them so sick of the cheaters ruining this game. honestly wish they'd serve jail time irl.
  • HeroStomp13
    irl it's hard to catch them because they can just claim it was a "glitch" there are cheaters in EVERY major MMO, that's why I tend to keep away from them.
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In this case it really wouldn't be a glitch, it would require them to travel to a friend in the none vet campaign which people still use to go from campaign to campaign without having to reset things. Think its a known issue and they may have not been a vet when first selecting that campaign say a level 49 and use it has a farm for xp or if where a vet already found a glitch and used it.

Still requires some effort on their part.
  • HeroStomp13
    That's good to know, however people farming xp from the campaign is why I don't play it that much. I feel like I would do better if I level my character more as he's only at level 16.
  • k2blader
    k2blader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually I think it's because when players ding from 49 to 50 they remain in the Cyrodiil instance until they log out.

Personally I don't see anything wrong with that as normal human limitations of needing sleep and such will eventually cause these folks to log.
    Disabling the grass may improve performance.
  • Qyrk
    Qyrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What do you consider as few vets? Are you just talking about v1 in non vet campaign? If so, they are just lvl 49 that just lvl-ed up and these specific individuals will not be able to access the non vet campaign after they log out and log back in. If they're inside the campaign, that just means they haven't logged since they leveld to vet 1.

• Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    like mentioned above my post, if its a VR1, likely its a lvl 49 that reached VR1 and has yet to log out. once they log out, they will be forced to go to zerg blob lands err... I mean the other campaigns.
    Edited by Cody on September 1, 2014 3:38AM
  • HeroStomp13
    Actually I've seen a few VR2-VR3's
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Actually I've seen a few VR2-VR3's
    Then Those people are most likely cheating somehow. It takes about 2-3 days to go up one vet rank in PvE. PvP is much slower. You cant stay up for that long only playing video games.