The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Critical surge & Warewolf?

Scora
Scora
✭✭
Anyone know if you can use Critical surge and then change into warewolf form. would critical surge still be active and heal on crits?
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    yes any activate buffs pass over. problem is you cant refresh it so not worth it
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
    Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• Ragefist
    Ragefist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Whorewolf?
  • soulclaw
    soulclaw
    ✭✭✭
    Does a warewolf work in a warehouse or does he sell software?
    Sweetie, can you show us on the doll where the bad man from Blizzard touched you?

• Black_Wolf88
    Black_Wolf88
    ✭✭✭
    the amount of time you would be able to utilize critical surge would be 5-10 sec max and as said in a post before here, you cant use critical surge again. so its basically pointless to try to use crit surge with werewolf.
    Edited by Black_Wolf88 on August 31, 2014 5:27PM
    "The key to immportality is first living a life worth remembering." -Bruce Lee
  • LtCrunch
    LtCrunch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the amount of time you would be able to utilize critical surge would be 5-10 sex max and as said in a post before here, you cant use critical surge again. so its basically pointless to try to use crit surge with werewolf.

Wut?

NerdSauce Gaming
    Laughs-At-Wounds - Sap tanking since 03/30/14
    ßrandalf - Light armor tanking since 03/03/15
    Brandalf Beer-Belly - Tanking drunk since 12/30/16

• Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    soulclaw wrote: »
    Does a warewolf work in a warehouse or does he sell software?
    Not quite.

Dkv9oYR.jpg

• Ragefist
    Ragefist
    ✭✭✭✭
    I still dont see the Whorewolf
  • cauxiq
    cauxiq
    ✭✭✭
    You don't want to see the Whorewolf. Trust me.
    ★ Namira's Test Group | House Dathromir | ESO Blog
    ✧*.¸.·✧·:.¸.·*☆*:。.:・*·.✧.·*.¸.·✧·:.¸.·*☆*:。.:・*·.✧.·*.¸.·✧·:.¸.·*✧
  • MercyKilling
    MercyKilling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least he/she/it didn't refer to them as WHEREwolves.
    I am not spending a single penny on the game until changes are made to the game that I want to see.
    1) Remove having to be in a guild to sell items to other players at a kiosk.
    2) Cosmetic modding for armor and clothing.
    3) Difficulty slider.
    4) Fully customizable player housing that isn't tied to anything in the game other than having the correct resources and enough gold to build. Don't tie it to PvP, guild membership, or anything at all. Oh, make it instanced so as not to take up world map space, too. Zeni screwed this one up already.
    Any /one/ of these things implemented would get me spending again, maybe even subbing.