The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Have you noticed that there are no 8 trait sets for stamina builds?

nikolaj.lemcheb16_ESO
nikolaj.lemcheb16_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
As I am getting my last 8 traits on medium armor I thought it was about time to give it a look as to which sets were a good idea to try out for my V14 set.

I were actually shocked to discover that NONE of the 8 trait sets in any way benefit a stamina based damage dealer or any kind of stealth bonus! Which is more or less the two elements medium armor is about.

ALL the 8 traits is about health and magicka, magicka damage and survivability for tanks. One set has one stamina bonus build in together with the usual health and magicka bonuses and that's it. There is nothing else for stamina builds in ANY of the 8 trait sets.

I am getting convinced the devs never ever even considered that people would make non-spell casters in this game.
  • ThisOnePosts
    ThisOnePosts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually Arena works pretty good for stam users and is more geared towards Stam than anything else.
  • nikolaj.lemcheb16_ESO
    nikolaj.lemcheb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually Arena works pretty good for stam users and is more geared towards Stam than anything else.

Its a tank set. Break free and bonus on all 3 stats. There is no damage increase for stamina skills which is what a medium armor user need.
  • p_tsakirisb16_ESO
    p_tsakirisb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I were actually shocked to discover that NONE of the 8 trait sets in any way benefit a stamina based damage dealer or any kind of stealth bonus! Which is more or less the two elements medium armor is about.

All heavy armour VR10+ drops are for Magicka based characters also.

The Fire set only is for Stamina, and helmet is the only part I have found VR12. The rest are VR11.

A huge discount on the VR12/14 version of the Ravager Set would greatly appreciated imho. Is the only worthy set for Staminas but at 1.3 million AP for the set tad too expensive.
    Edited by p_tsakirisb16_ESO on August 31, 2014 6:22PM
  • dharbert
    dharbert
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There are sets that contribute to stamina, just not very many. I created the following chart for my own personal use in order to more easily visualize the bonuses you can get from each set, and how to piece them together.

Hope this helps you out a bit:

nW71AaB.png
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There aren't any 8-trait sets that directly help magicka DPS builds either, by your standards. Most of the 5-set benefits are for supporting benefits, not for increasing damage output.
    Edited by nerevarine1138 on August 31, 2014 6:38PM
    ----
    Murray?
  • LtCrunch
    LtCrunch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty much exactly what @nerevarine1138 said.
    NerdSauce Gaming
    Laughs-At-Wounds - Sap tanking since 03/30/14
    ßrandalf - Light armor tanking since 03/03/15
    Brandalf Beer-Belly - Tanking drunk since 12/30/16

• butterfly442
    butterfly442
    ✭✭✭
    All 8 trait sets are inferior to white armor.

Just saying.
  • Rodario
    Rodario
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dharbert wrote: »
    There are sets that contribute to stamina, just not very many. I created the following chart for my own personal use in order to more easily visualize the bonuses you can get from each set, and how to piece them together.

Hope this helps you out a bit:

nW71AaB.png

Awesome chart @dharbert‌. One thing though, isn't the whitestrake's 5 item bonus damage shield [24-840] instead of -480?
    Edited by Rodario on August 31, 2014 9:58PM
    Victoria Lux - Templar Tank
    {EU/DC}
  • dharbert
    dharbert
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rodario wrote: »
    Awesome chart @dharbert‌. One thing though, isn't the whitestrake's 5 item bonus damage shield [24-840] instead of -480?

Thank you, and nice catch! Yeah, that's a typo....should be 840.
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All 8 trait sets are inferior to white armor.

Just saying.

this. they are all garbage regardless of beeing a magica or stamina build user.
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

• whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was just noticing this as well, also there are only two Crafted sets that have Stamina Recovery (Nights Silence and Oblivion's Foe) and five Crafted sets that have Magicka recovery ( Seducer, Magnus' Gift, Oblivion's Foe, Kagrenac's Hope, and Eyes of Mara) and Stamina recovery shares one of those sets (Oblivion's Foe).

Hello ZOS, we need more Stamina recovery sets, like three more atleast....

Link- http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Sets#Crafted
    Signed, Kotaro Atani.PS5 NA
    VR16/ CP 160 Khajiit Nightblade of the Aldmeri Dominion, Guildmaster and Assassin of the Queen's Hand guild on NA PC. PvP Officer in the WOLF guild on NA PS5, and of course Master Thief. Currently 3120 CP out of 3600 CP on NA PS5. Currently 810 CP on NA PC (used for PTS testing purposes only). On PS5 I am also a Master Crafter, all traits done and learned, Jewelry crafting done. all Motifs learned on PS5 except for maybe two-three Motifs. Both Companions are Max level as are their Skills.Warrior, Lover, Thief.... Nightblade. Aldmeri Dominion For Life! For the Queen!! Go Dominion or go home ! "I have no hatred for the races of Man, but they are young. Like all children, they are driven by emotion. They lack the wisdom that comes with age. I would sooner place an Altmer infant on the Ruby Throne than surrender Tamriel to their capricious whims. The Altmer, the Bosmer and the Khajiit share the common traits of intelligence, patience and reason. We do not seek riches or plunder. Domination is not our goal, nor is the acclamation of power for its own sake. Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." ―Your Queen Commands, Ayrenn Arana Aldmeri.(All 18 characters are AD only! This one is a AD Loyalist)Member of ESO Since January 29, 2014, started early Access 3/30/14 on PC, currently subbed on NA PS5 and on NA PC. Note- I only use PC for PTS testing purposes, the PS5 is my dedicated Game Platform.Note- for those that don't know how to say Kotaro Atani it's "Ko tar row Ah ta ni" (Ko with a Oh sound, tar which sounds like the sticky black tar stuff, row like rowing a boat, Ah with a AHHHH sound, Ta with a Tahhh sound, Neeee which sounds like knee)"The blowing sands of time wipe clean the footprints of the past...""Moonsugar may be the key to paradise, but it is through a false door...""A perfect society is always elsewhere..."- Unknown book of Khajiiti proverbs.
  • R0M2K
    R0M2K
    ✭✭✭✭
    8 traits need revamp.