The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Howling in Rage over Werewolf Transformation Glitch

Circuitous
Circuitous
✭✭✭✭✭
Poor @Attorneyatlawl‌ can't catch a break.

61590DAFBCD2EBC4321802F88386CA793F6D3D34

I'll let him fill in the details, I just had to share the screenshot.
Thank Stendarr it’s Fredas.
Elanirne: Altmer Templar Healer, DC
Auria Dolabella: Imperial Nightblade Tank, DC
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Haha, yeah :D, I wanted to grab the dye but it seems the ZOS gods did not want me to after I was saying to a guildmate that it wouldn't take me too too long. :p

I tried two different zones tonight including coldharbour and crimson cove, every time I build ultimate (800) for werewolf transform unmorphed rank 1, then punch it while being sure I'm not about to be power attacked/etc after weakening some mobs, it has the bug for me :(. I built ultimate 8 times or so between the two areas I tested in and had the bug occur every attempt to transform.

It takes my ultimate properly, does the darkening screen transition which then goes away, and I go into that animation pose and nothing further happens except I'm in that pose permanently to myself and am snared until I logout or zone. My ability bar never changes, nor do I gain the werewolf swipe light attack or XP for werewolves for finishing off mobs. Tested on both VR3 and L45 monsters.

The character in question is "Please Don't Nerf Me", an imperial dragonknight, should the devs want to see any internal data. I won't be respeccing inside of the next couple of days and will update this post if I do. :)

EDIT: Respeccing tonight methinks... just to keep this up to date. Might try werewolf again a moment after, to see if that fixes the bug or not.
    Edited by Attorneyatlawl on August 30, 2014 10:39AM
    -First-Wave Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent.
    Exploits suck. Don't blame just the game, blame the players abusing them!

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.