Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Fighters guild Rank 9 Passive skill working?

Blezer
Blezer
✭✭
I would like to know if anyone else has the same problem.
When you reach lvl 9 in the fighters guild you are able to unlock a passive skill, ''Bounty hunter - allows player to accept bounty quest from the fighters guild in Cyrodiil''
Can't find any new quest after using 1 skill point on this passive ability. So is that 1 skill point wasted ? is that content not working?

If you have any idea please feel free to post something. If you have the same issue please post something as well, because then this is something that needs to be fixed.

PS: I'm not talking about the bounty skill you can accept 1 time a day at the board.
  • Blezer
    Blezer
    ✭✭
    Maybe ZOS can give me a statement on this!
    Edited by Blezer on April 19, 2014 1:11PM
    Options
  • syphinb
    syphinb
    ✭✭
    yea looking for a answer about this also...
    Options
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the bounty hunter quest is located in a house in the other spot where there is a wayshrine, where the normal daily quest aint

the quests are like kill 10 blackdaggers, 10 other mobs (pve quests) in cyrodil
    Edited by Artemiisia on August 25, 2014 9:13PM
    Options
  • Blezer
    Blezer
    ✭✭
    Artemiisia wrote: »
    the bounty hunter quest is located in a house in the other spot where there is a wayshrine, where the normal daily quest aint

the quests are like kill 10 blackdaggers, 10 other mobs (pve quests) in cyrodil

I wounder how you found this thread hahaha its quite old!
    I made a thread about it because back in April I even send a ticket to support and they didn't know how to answered me. So I opened this discussion.

thanks for the information!
    Options
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    got bored I think, or pressed the "wrong" page :)

Options