Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Justice System: If you could kill any NPC in the game...

• Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jeremy wrote: »
    Censorious wrote: »
    Definitely the Prophet. (He's #2 on my list right after the Daggerfield banker)

The smug git can't even be bothered to use my name. Anyone did that in RL I'd punch his teeth in.

It would be nearly impossible to program your name into a voice-acted NPC. So I wouldn't hold that against him.

Nah, it would be easy. Just get the voice actor to say every single known syllable ...... :P
    - Veteran Combat Librarian -
  • Censorious
    Censorious
    ✭✭✭✭

It would be nearly impossible to program your name into a voice-acted NPC. So I wouldn't hold that against him.

I understand the technical difficulty :)
    But they made him so patronising with 'vestige'. They could have said 'hero' or 'savoir' 'honoured friend' or even 'mate'.

I got him out for crissake!
    'Clever' sigs get old real fast - just like this one.
  • Jeremy
    Jeremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Censorious wrote: »

I understand the technical difficulty :)
    But they made him so patronising with 'vestige'. They could have said 'hero' or 'savoir' 'honoured friend' or even 'mate'.

I got him out for crissake!

lol, well to me at least I have found his temperament towards me very respectful - at least thus far. This is especially the case considering his past and what he is probably accustomed to (but I won't go into details about that to avoid possible spoilers).

When he calls you vestige I don't think he means it in a bad kind of way. But who knows, he might and could be stringing us along for something terrible. That's one reason I like this character so much. There is an air of mystery about him and I'm never quite so sure about his agenda.
    Edited by Jeremy on May 12, 2014 4:49PM
  • Lokart
    Lokart
    Soul Shriven
    I would definitely kill the NPC saying "Did you hear? Some stranger saved King Casimir's life" and the one replying "Really? Who was it? I'd like to buy that hero an ale." xD First targets
  • Mitrenga
    Mitrenga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *som'thing catch your eye? som'thing hard to find? som'thing exotic?*
  • Cydramech
    Cydramech
    ✭✭
    Shalidor for sure. The way he makes me work against Sheogorath, he should die a million deaths!
    Heraclea wrote: »
    Sheogorath. The most annoying recurring character in an MMO since Foxbat.

Blasphemy!

Sheogorath is the best thing to ever happen to MMOs.
  • Elsterchen
    Elsterchen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ardelle Montague - she's stalking me!
  • RosaDamascena
    I would absolutetly kill that dark elf in the crafting station in whatstheplace. That woman is driving me insane with the: 'Do you see that dark elf over there by the forge? He smilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllled at me... "
  • Shiaxi
    Shiaxi
    ✭✭✭
    Do you know the old saying? Neither a borAAARGGHHAHHAAAHHHH THE HUMANITY!!!!

you would find pieces of that smug git all over daggerfall

also... vanus galerion... blowhard

• leandro.800ub17_ESO
    leandro.800ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is already confirmed for future content . The ability to kill non essential NPC s
  • Shiaxi
    Shiaxi
    ✭✭✭
    This is already confirmed for future content . The ability to kill non essential NPC s

yes.. which is why OP made the post.....
    did you read his post? :p
  • Yann
    Yann
    ✭✭✭
    A certain mother in Rivenspire...

"Dear diary:

I think that servant is harrassing my daughter. If told my husband to do something, then told the mayor to do something, and now I don't know what else to do!"

"Dear diary:

I finally found the answer! I'll open a portal to Oblivion in my basement and then everything will be ok! Oh, I can't wait to meet Mehrunes Dagon. Should I cook something for him?"
  • Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telenger the Artificer is right up there on my list.
    - Veteran Combat Librarian -
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    All cats basically, starting with the extremely time consuming and annoying population in Redfur Trading Post, Grahtwood. Damn I hate those cats.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any and all NPCs that stand within hearing distance of any and all crafting stations, vendors, or any other locations I can be expected to visit frequently which perform no useful service. Currently the prize goes to that Altmer lady and the Khajiit fellow outside the inn in Rawl'ka who WILL NOT SHUT UP about the sister who's squatting in the Altmer lady's house, but the "Did you hear? Some stranger..." etc. duo earned my ire also, during beta.

The Prophet used to have my vote too.
    Then I got to get him killed later. Highlight of the Main Quest, hands down. >:)
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC
  • Auricle
    Auricle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Countess Eselde Tamrith. Her piety annoyed the hell out of me. 'Oh something good happened! Must be Arkay' 'Oh, something bad happened! Arkay must be displeased. Oh, it's raining! Arkay must be thirsty. Oh, it's sunny! Arkay is... oh wait, this is Rivenspire. We don't get sun here.'

Honestly, I crowned Dorell just to give her the middle finger... Given the option, I would've crowned her vampire sister.