Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I would love to Buy a Dog Pet Please make available!

xmistidawnb14_ESO
Id pay for a dog pet they look quite good, love the breed that I see running around. They should offer them for sale in game or for real money.. Or drops something fun or maybe a quest reward.. save the doggie.
  • Samadhi
    Samadhi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They should tweak the dog's programming to ever-so-casually push their owners off of cliffs, like what happened to me constantly in Skyrim.
    "If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion." -- the 14th Dalai Lama
    Wisdom is doing Now that which benefits you later.
  • xmistidawnb14_ESO
    LOL I Found this hilarious .. push a dog off a cliff then read the signature of this person ... Compassion? lol They should tweak the dog's programming to ever-so-casually push their owners off of cliffs, like what happened to me constantly in Skyrim.
    "If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion." -- the 14th Dalai Lama
  • Samadhi
    Samadhi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    LOL I Found this hilarious .. push a dog off a cliff then read the signature of this person ... Compassion? lol They should tweak the dog's programming to ever-so-casually push their owners off of cliffs, like what happened to me constantly in Skyrim.

Did you ever play Skyrim?
    It was possible to get a dog named Barbas as an invincible companion.
    Everywhere I went, Barbas would try to walk up closer to me, which would often result in me being pushed off cliffs to my death.
    It was good times.

600px-SR-creature-Barbas.jpg
    Wisdom is doing Now that which benefits you later.
  • smeeprocketnub19_ESO
    smeeprocketnub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm Vigilance never pushed me off any cliffs, he did blow my cover many many times so that the majority of the story I couldn't stealth up and slit throats at all.
    Dear Sister, I do not spread rumors, I create them.
  • ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there, @xmistidawnb14_ESO. We will be offering a brown version of the Wolfhound pet at a later date. We'll provide more details in the future! :)
    Jason Leavey
    Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
    Staff Post
  • Road2insanity777
    Road2insanity777
    ✭✭✭
    Obviously the most pressing issue in the game lol
  • ebondeath
    ebondeath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Obviously the most pressing issue in the game lol

Obviously. Did you not see the thread with over 1100 responses to it? We're canine-crazy around here. :yum:
    Edited by ebondeath on August 21, 2014 9:50PM
    ╔═════════════⌈Alannah Corvaine⌋══════════════╗
    Rise, rise! To freedom, rise! Arise, ye Breton sons and daughters.
    Ride, ride! To freedom, ride! Truth and glory to the brave!
    ╚═════════════⌊VR 12 Breton NB⌉══════════════╝
  • Kos
    Kos
    ✭✭✭
    I want a barbie
  • Maverick827
    Maverick827
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The dog will probably be a a 5+ month loyalty reward.
  • Road2insanity777
    Road2insanity777
    ✭✭✭
    Kos wrote: »
    I want a barbie

I just want to be about to use wayshrines again lol
  • Vizier
    Vizier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there, @xmistidawnb14_ESO. We will be offering a brown version of the Wolfhound pet at a later date. We'll provide more details in the future! :)

Awesome... but 1 dog? Really? What possible good reason could there be for offering one brown Wolfhound when there are several types and colors already in game?

I feel like I'm being thrown a bone but no real meat for the dog lovers. ZOS get with it guys.
  • arkansas_ESO
    arkansas_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Suggestion: offer this pet as part of the Loyalty Program whenever it releases. People are still pretty bitter over the Whiterun Wolfhound, and this would hopefully ease everybody.

Grand Overlord 25/8/17
  • Laura
    Laura
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to earn some pets in game :D why do we have to buy them all?

I don't mind buying some (i have the guar and pig) but why not put some in the game tied to fun quests?
  • babylon
    babylon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kos wrote: »
    I want a barbie
    Here you go -

bbq.jpg