The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Spellcrafting Wishlist

gurluasb16_ESO
gurluasb16_ESO
✭✭✭✭
I did a quick search and I couldn't find a wishlish for spellcrafting, so I'm creating one.

Just make a list of which spells you want to see so the devs can take it into consideration.

Here is my list:

Conjuration:
1. Conjure Auroran
2. Conjure Dremora
3. Conjure Xivilai
4. Conjure Spider Daedra
5. Conjure Golden Saint
6. Conjure Dark Seducer
7. Conjure Watcher
8. Conjure Ogrim

Basically we should have all Daedra associated with the Daedric princes available.
So that followers of those princes can have a spell to summon a follower associated with said prince.
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    You should probably specify what you expect to be obviously included in Spell Crafting. What I think it will contain, based on the Q-con screenings, is modular blocks like Fire, Frost, Air, Water, Earth, Physical, Add, Reduce, Conjure, Spirit, Frost, Stamina, Magicka, Health, Protect, Poison and Power. It might have a colour format and include Multiply and Divide.

It's hard to tell, even based on the current data.

# edit Also Dismiss, Summon, Travel, Open, Close, All eight Melee Weapons, All three types of Armour, Bow, Location, Range, Area, Target, Light, Dark, Conceal, Reveal, Stun, Ravage, Regenerate.
    Edited by Woolenthreads on August 13, 2014 11:08PM
    Oooh look, lot's of Butterflies! Wait! Butterflies? Get out of here Sheo, stop bugging me!

Having issues with Provisioning Writs? A list of problem Writs and people willing to help in game can be found in this Thread
  • Makkir
    Makkir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spell of Levitation: Allows player to walk across water for 5 minutes
  • Makkir
    Makkir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spell of Desperate Housewives: Significantly reduces wife aggro while active
  • Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spell of Phase Pets : Allows you to walk through any player pets
    Spell of Summon Tank : Summons a tank to run an instance with you.
    Spell of Lucky : Improves my lucky when harvesting Aspect Runes
    Spell of Banishment : Same as 'ignore' but you don't even see the player anymore, they are completely hidden from your world.
  • seanolan
    seanolan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Summon Haskill!!!!
  • NskDen
    NskDen
    ✭✭✭
    Teleport to enemy, like Ambush.
  • Draehl
    Draehl
    ✭✭✭
    A modifier that causes a skill to do more damage but cost health. IE a basic "balanced" single target nuke, but does 50% extra damage above what would otherwise be balanced, but you are also damaged for that 50% extra.
    Edited by Draehl on August 18, 2014 1:48AM
    Main: Breton Nightblade "Shadow Cleric" (Sustained Damage/offhealer) 5L/2H - Resto + S&B
    Alt: Argonian Dragonknight (Stam DoTs/Tank) 5H/2M - S&B + Bow
    Alt: Nord Templar Berserker (Rawr) 5M/2H - Dual Wield + Two Hander
    Alt: Altmer Sorceror (Pewpew) 7L - Destro + Resto
  • Soloeus
    Soloeus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Natjur wrote: »
    Spell of Phase Pets : Allows you to walk through any player pets
    Spell of Summon Tank : Summons a tank to run an instance with you.
    Spell of Lucky : Improves my lucky when harvesting Aspect Runes
    Spell of Banishment : Same as 'ignore' but you don't even see the player anymore, they are completely hidden from your world.

Epic!

Spell of Nerfbat: AOE, 50m. No AOE Cap. All players in the radius are reduced to Level 1 Efficacy regarding the potency of all abilities.

Within; Without.
  • Cthulhette
    More conjuration spells would be wonderful, even if for sorcs only.