Crash when switching horses - 100% repeatable

wyrdob16_ESO
wyrdob16_ESO
✭✭
I have level 50 imperial horses on my four main characters, these horses are all set to max. carrying capacity. I am currently leveling up speed horses for the lot, and whenever I switch from a L50 imperial horse to a lower level one, the client crashes, no exceptions. Switching back from lower level to L50 horse works fine though, and prior to the imperial horses being at L50 I could switch without issues too. Getting rather tiresome having to crash everytime I go feed the horses...
  • john29
    john29
    I crash every time switching from Chomps to Starlight. Every. Time.
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are you using the mouse click or a keypress? (There have been certain keybinding issues since 1.1.2)?
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • kearnstarb14_ESO
    Same here, about 99% of the time

Imperial (lvl 40+) to Speedy (lvl 15ish), headshot

Not the end of the world but annoying
    Token Drunk Aussie #1
  • ShinoDreas
    Issue is still present in 1.3. Should be addressed and fixed.... I have 3 horses, all with their own "main" stat. Depending what I do. It is annoying to keep crashing.
  • JonzzLonewolf
    JonzzLonewolf
    ✭✭
    It used to happen to me too, though only when I'm in Cyrodiil. It was also rumoured that i caused a crash and rollback on Chillrend.

Seems to have fixed itself since a few days ago...for now.