The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Why Is There No Deadric Pants ?

torinsoul
torinsoul
When crafting Deadric armor under the light armor sections.Where breeches are there are robes bottom's but no pants.Yet every other style of armor has breeches as pants.I cant be the only person that cares about this ?I have a male character that use's light armor and prefer Deadric style.But why am i forced to ware robes if I chose to ware Deadric light armor ?
  • Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do what everyone else has, have every slot Daedric (including Daedric shirt) but use a different style for pants.

I wear 5 seducer set, 5 warlock set (Helm, sholders, ring, ring, neck)
    The warlock set uses the Breton style.

So I made Breton style pants (seducer) and Daedric style shirt (seducer)

It works well together.
    Edited by Natjur on August 13, 2014 11:11PM
  • poodlemasterb16_ESO
    poodlemasterb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since the dye system arrived I have cared less about sets being the same. I have 3 kinds on my lead right now.
  • gurluasb16_ESO
    gurluasb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Daedric npcs with pants tend to use the Seducer pants.
  • Isibis
    Isibis
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I also noticed, but I love it. One of my healers is pulling a pretty epic heavy battlemage look thanks to those robe bottoms. I just wish they had that option for all styles.
  • Elyna
    Elyna
    ✭✭✭✭
    Because Daedra like the breeze.
  • Pele
    Pele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've brought this up before but did not receive an official answer. Perhaps it is a goof on ZOS' part, or maybe Daedra don't know what pants are. #shrug
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pretty sure I've seen a MOD response along the lines of "It's part of the style", meaning it's supposed to be like that. When the gear is designed they make decisions, this apparently was one of them.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • DenverRalphy
    DenverRalphy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I find the Imperial Pants to be a decent fit with the Daedric armor. Though unless you have the Imperial Edition of the game, that could be an expensive pair of pants.
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I find the Imperial Pants to be a decent fit with the Daedric armor. Though unless you have the Imperial Edition of the game, that could be an expensive pair of pants.

Or the Imperial Motif, which I have on my Templar (I feel the Imperial style meshes with my Templar look).
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • torinsoul
    torinsoul
    I did talk to a rep about this he all so replied that this was not a bug.Yet a feed back option.To me it just don't make sense not to have pants.The rep all so said if you look at deadric npc.That they all ware robes if they are magic users.If this was tended as is I vote for a change.This only makes sense in my mind to be able to ware pants.When ever other stile can use pants its all most feels unfair.Yet this is only my opinion and some thing so simple shouldn't both me yet it dose.Thank for all the feed back. I guess I'm going to playing around with other stiles and see what I can get to make the best.
  • smeeprocketnub19_ESO
    smeeprocketnub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use ancient elf pants with my daedric, they have rather large stitchwork that looks awesome.
    Dear Sister, I do not spread rumors, I create them.
  • Isibis
    Isibis
    ✭✭✭

I never charged more for crafting imperial. Does anyone else?

• DenverRalphy
    DenverRalphy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isibis wrote: »

I never charged more for crafting imperial. Does anyone else?

I wasn't referring to the crafter's charge, but more so to the average cost of buying the incredibly rare Imperial Motif.
  • torinsoul
    torinsoul
    I can craft ever style including imperial.I charge the same price for all styles for crafting.