The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

orc town Betnikh activate horse npc plz

charley222
charley222
✭✭✭✭
hi ,everyone have a favorites town where to craft and use the bank
i play a orc and stick to the town of Betnikh this town is small and got everything but the horse npc is off :( the horse stable is there k9hqjc.png i see many orc sticking there , plz activate the npc :)
is the only orc town in the game all crafting station are there but only need to activate 1 npc
Edited by charley222 on August 14, 2014 5:39PM
the wall of the covenant
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are no stablemasters in any Starter Island Zone. This goes back to the time when Starter Islands were just that, and you had to leave them to get to the first city where you could get a horse for the first time.

However, with the system as it is now, I would support this idea. Stablemasters need to be introduced in all larger towns/cities that don't currently have them:
    • Port Hunding (Stros M'Kai)
    • Stonetooth Fortress (Betnikh)
    • Mistral (Khenarthi's Roost)
    • Bleakrock Village (Bleakrock Isle)
    • Dhalmora (Bal Foyen)
    • Northpoint (Rivenspire)
    • Kragenmoor (Stonefalls)
    • Bergama (Alik'r)
    • Kozanset (Alik'r)
    • Redfur Trading Post (Grahtwood)
    • Dune (Reaper's March)
    • Narsis (Deshaan)
    • Alten Corimont (Shadowfen)
    • Fort Amol (Eastmarch)
    • Nimalten (The Rift)

I also think that everywhere that has a stable should have a banker as well.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • charley222
    charley222
    ✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    There are no stablemasters in any Starter Island Zone. This goes back to the time when Starter Islands were just that, and you had to leave them to get to the first city where you could get a horse for the first time.

However, with the system as it is now, I would support this idea. Stablemasters need to be introduced in all larger towns/cities that don't currently have them:
    • Port Hunding (Stros M'Kai)
    • Stonetooth Fortress (Betnikh)
    • Mistral (Khenarthi's Roost)
    • Bleakrock Village (Bleakrock Isle)
    • Dhalmora (Bal Foyen)
    • Northpoint (Rivenspire)
    • Bergama (Alik'r)
    • Kozanset (Alik'r)
    • Redfur Trading Post (Grahtwood)
    • Dune (Reaper's March)
    • Narsis (Deshaan)
    • Alten Corimont (Shadowfen)
    • Fort Amol (Eastmarch)
    • Nimalten (The Rift)

I also think that everywhere that has a stable should have a banker as well.

Betnikh (the only orc town) have already everything bank and all crating and have the stable but the horse npc is mute , orc are one race of the game they need a town it everything :)

Edited by charley222 on August 15, 2014 8:09PM
    the wall of the covenant