Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I never find any groups for dungeon when I got 15 lvl

akcicek
akcicek
Hello,
Do you have any easy way to find some group for dungeon quests?
I am waiting more than 3 hour and nothing happen.
I need some tips

Thanks
Edited by akcicek on August 13, 2014 6:48PM
  • Vuron
    Vuron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zone chat. State your class and role and that you're looking for a group (or starting a group) to run a specific dungeon. It shouldn't be that difficult to find 3 other people and you don't really even need a tank for the low level dungeons.
  • akcicek
    akcicek
    Thanks, Vuron, I will do that. But it is not good system during questing or farming.
    ESO must find a solution, because I have 17 lvl NB char, I never completly test any dungeon yet :(:'(
  • FernCar
    FernCar
    ✭✭
    akcicek wrote: »
    Thanks, Vuron, I will do that. But it is not good system during questing or farming.
    ESO must find a solution, because I have 17 lvl NB char, I never completly test any dungeon yet :(:'(

In which server and/or area are you currently? I play on the EU server and am part of the Pact. I'll be more than happy to help you, provided we are part of the same alliance and on the same server.
  • akcicek
    akcicek
    FernCar wrote: »
    akcicek wrote: »

In which server and/or area are you currently? I play on the EU server and am part of the Pact. I'll be more than happy to help you, provided we are part of the same alliance and on the same server.

Thanks, I am also EU server and my char Aldameri Dominion Pact.
    Char name : Célebrina
    Lvl 19 alomost 20 :smile:
    Yesterday, I completed my first dungeon and got the achievement. Later on I found what kind of mistake I made. I always choose "world" at research group category, when I choose dungeon, it was work.
    I am looking forward your invitation in game.
    See you.

Subject can be close.