The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Enchanting Recommendation:

madangrypally
madangrypally
✭✭✭✭

I would like to start off saying I am already 40+ on 2 characters and will have a third one at 40+ sometime in the next week in enchanting so this is not for my benefit. It is more generalize to help enchanting overall for all players trying to level enchanting and for the future when they raise the level cap.

Changes I would like to see in Enchanting that I feel will make it better.

1: Make the runes in the world all one type. There is no green, red, or blue types. When a player gathers a rune it has a chance to be one of the green, red, or blue types like normal.

This will not be popular but it will help overall as most just go for the red/blue Runes and leave the greens.

2: Increase the overall number of runes found in zones. I can go through hours of gameplay and only encounter a few runes. These need to be drastically increased.

3: Make extracting gear that have enchants on them have a chance to include Runes. IE: I extract a Epic item that has the Health Enchant then I should have a chance to obtain the Runes needed to create that Epic Health Enchant.

4: Extracting gear with Enchants on the rewards IP if the player obtains Runes from it.

5: Extracting Glyphs should reward the player with the level of that Glyph and not be random. IE: I extract a VR10-12 Glyph I should obtain a VR10-12 Potency Rune tied to that Glyph instead of a lower level one if I received a Potency Rune.
  • Isibis
    Isibis
    ✭✭✭
    Agree with the last one. Number one will likely not work because people will still leave the green ones, but it will look more like the worms in clothing plants.