The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

User Interface Window Placement Editing?

Lazurynae
Lazurynae
✭✭✭
I have been looking for an add-on to change the placement of my game windows in the UI but have not seen one. (move chat window, group window, raid windows, etc. ) Anyone recommend one?
  • zgrssd
    zgrssd
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is Azzurah wich has this as a sub function:
    http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info199-Azurah-InterfaceEnhanced.html
    However the orignal release is not compatible to 1.3, so you need this alterantive release isntead:
    http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info602-Azurah-InterfaceEnhancedforUpdate3.html
    Range to target is no longer avalible from the API.
    Elana Peterson (EU), Dominion, Imperial Sorc, Rune & Alchemy Crafting Char
    Leonida Peterson (EU), Daggerfall, Kajiit Nightblade, Tank & main Crafter
    Kurga Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Ork Dragonknight, Provision Mule
    Coldblood Peterson (EU) Argonian Templer, Daggerfall, Healer
    Incendia Peterson (EU), Dominion, Dunmer Dragonknight, fire DPS & healer
    Haldor Belendor (EU), Ebonhart, Breton Sorcerer, Tank
    Fuliminictus Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Altmer Sorcerer, Electric DPS

Me babbling about PvE roles and Armor, Short Guide to Addon Programming (for Programmers)

If you think anything I or somebody else said violates the Rules of this Forum, you are free to flag my posts. Till I get any notifcaion from this, I just asume you know you have no case against me or Zenimax disagrees with you.
  • Lazurynae
    Lazurynae
    ✭✭✭
    @zgrssd thank you for the response! But unless I am doing something wrong, it does not move the chat box. sigh.
  • zgrssd
    zgrssd
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lazurynae wrote: »
    @zgrssd thank you for the response! But unless I am doing something wrong, it does not move the chat box. sigh.
    You first have to unlock the UI via the chat command. Then lock it again afterwards.
    Elana Peterson (EU), Dominion, Imperial Sorc, Rune & Alchemy Crafting Char
    Leonida Peterson (EU), Daggerfall, Kajiit Nightblade, Tank & main Crafter
    Kurga Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Ork Dragonknight, Provision Mule
    Coldblood Peterson (EU) Argonian Templer, Daggerfall, Healer
    Incendia Peterson (EU), Dominion, Dunmer Dragonknight, fire DPS & healer
    Haldor Belendor (EU), Ebonhart, Breton Sorcerer, Tank
    Fuliminictus Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Altmer Sorcerer, Electric DPS

Me babbling about PvE roles and Armor, Short Guide to Addon Programming (for Programmers)

If you think anything I or somebody else said violates the Rules of this Forum, you are free to flag my posts. Till I get any notifcaion from this, I just asume you know you have no case against me or Zenimax disagrees with you.
  • Lazurynae
    Lazurynae
    ✭✭✭
    @zgrssd thank you again. Yes I used the unlock command. It moves several things and I was able to work around it, but it really does not move the chat box. It has a different format/anchor.
  • Aortick
    Aortick
    ✭✭✭
    You can move the chatbox from the Default UI. Right Click the tab, then unlock. I think. I have done it, just not in game atm to find out.
  • Lazurynae
    Lazurynae
    ✭✭✭
    @Aortic Thx! that worked.
  • Lazurynae
    Lazurynae
    ✭✭✭
    Help! it is driving me insane! As a healer Templar it is vital that I can easily assess the health of my group. Placing the group/raid windows in the upper left corner on my huge screen is not conducive to this. The add-on Azurah works fine when I 1st boot up, log in, and manually reset the windows. EACH TIME. But if I log out to character select, or get timed out, reload UI, anything that causes my character to leave the world, my windows reset to out of my easily seen vision, between my skill bar & chat window at the bottom. I need to be able to look at the ground for red poop and other pitfalls on the lower 1/2 of my screen, and still see the health of my party. I then reuse /azurah unlock and some of the windows do not appear for me to move, then relock. I have to reboot my computer to get them back. Any Mod or developer know why is this not a standard feature of the game controls to be able to adjust your UI? Or can anyone tell me how to fix Azurah so it stays like I locked it.