The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

In Search Of an AD PvP centric guild on the NA server (EDT)

Sabin1269
Sabin1269
✭✭✭
Just rolled Vr1 this weekend and started the whole Cadwell's Silver quest line. My biggest issue with that is I already have a Level 31 NB in the EP and am not feeling the whole grinding the quest thing again. Been asking in zone chat in Cyrodill and in a couple of my AD trading guild but it doesn't seems like anyone's willing to do some quest and run some of the dungeons in Cyrodill. So I'm looking for a PvP centric guild for the AD and/or a group of people that want to run the quest and dungeons. I still am on the starter quest since I couldn't do a lot of the content because all the enemies are Vr5 that I've come across. Feel free to message me @Sabin1269‌ in game or just reply to the post with your info and I'll find you. I play on the NA server in the EDT timezone.
  • Badevilrox
    Hello sabin. I am a v5 just starting my cadwells almanac too. I am Faythee, a guild officer in DVSGaming, if you pvp on thornblade, im sure youve seen our Pick up groups with "dvs to join". Dvsgaming is looking for dedicated players for pvp and people are always asking for help on pve content. Not including our dungeon and trial events! If you are interested, my name is @Badevilrox‌ and our website is dvsgaming.org

Hope to talk to you soon,
    Faithe ;3
    AD|NA|v5|kahjiit NB