The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

dye station change/problem

Sakara
Sakara
✭✭
Anyone noticed the dyes have changed up? Before i had 4 rare colours inc Thalmor Black which when applied was a true black.
Now it's been moved to common colours and it's a dull grey. Why change it and why change it from rare to common. Surely the achievement before merited it being a rare colour.
Maomer-eyes Grey is darker and that was always a common colour!
Also the rare Dominion Yellow is appearing now as a dull orange colour.
  • Skulclutter
    Skulclutter
    ✭✭✭
    For me, Thalmor Black was never a true black.

I've noticed that colours I had access to in error (Slaughterfish pink, for example) are no longer showing up on my list, so it seems they've made some corrections.
  • Sakara
    Sakara
    ✭✭
    Damn shame, it really did look very black on my screen. I did check i had the achievements needed for the colours which i did, i guess they felt they were rare enough.
  • Skulclutter
    Skulclutter
    ✭✭✭
    I think some colours look different on different pieces of armour, it definitely looks darker on medium armour than it did on heavy. Maybe that's the difference.
  • Sakara
    Sakara
    ✭✭
    nah, same armour,same level, same racial, now different colour. Wish i'd taken a screen cap of before and after.