Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Small request ( Crafting)

Draxuul
Draxuul
✭✭✭
I appologize if this has been discussed in the past .

First thing i wanted to request is the possibility to customize the gear that you craft a little bit.

One example i could give is the high lvl Nord heavy Helmet , the one with the HUGE horns on each side . I wish it was possible to decide whether to add the horns or not when you craft it .

On a realistic point of view, it seems logical to think that a blacksmith can decide whether he wants to add horns to an helmet that he crafted himself or not .

But i do understand that this would mean creating more models of each pieces of armor for the developpers.

Personnaly, i absolutly love the way that helmet looks but i cannot bear to look at those horns. I don`t always mind seeing horns on a helmet but those are way too big for my taste . And i think that this particular helmet would look a lot better without the horns .

Same goes for the high lvl High Elf heavy helmet . Those two little wings on the sides annoy me a lot and if not for those two little wings, the helmet would look sooo much better .

And another one would be the high lvl Emperial heavy helmet . The helmet itself looks amazing but that huge broom on top , i could seriously do without the broom.

I know those helmets are inspired by high ranking officer`s helmet from our own history . You see those things and you know that this person has killed quite a few people in his days and those things usually inspire respect from your ennemies .

But like i said, being a high lvl Blacksmith in the game should give you the possibility to choose to add those visual features to your gear or not . You`re the one making them after all .

But that is of course my own personnal tastes which is why i think it would be an absolute huge improvement to crafting if we were able to decide whether to add those esthetic features to the pieces we craft or not .

I`m not asking for a full revamp of the crafting system . Only the possibility to choose to add certain visual features on certain pieces of high lvl gear or not.

Now if you guys like the idea, please mention it and maybe it will attract the attention of the Devs and maybe they`ll consider it .

Draxuul
Edited by Draxuul on August 13, 2014 2:05AM
Be who you want to be , do what you want to do, play the way you want to play.

The Prophet once said :``There is no perfect choice , there are only other choices. ``

Same goes for your build. There is no perfect build, there are only other builds.

My name is Draxuul and i approve this message .