The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Please fix Cyrodiil

lulinvega
lulinvega
Fix the lag.
Fix crashes.
Fix invisible bow attacks.
Fix broken keep's doors.
Fix broken stealthe (note that sometimes i can't stealth in my own keep without any broken wall, woot)
Fix crazy quickslot in battle.

I don't care about your dyes.
I don't care about horses' sounds effects.
I don't care about colors.
Stop with your new broken patches. Every new patch is a joke in PvP for several weeks.
Just allow us to pvp.
Please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWu2-a3Uibg

Note : at the end of the vid, translate : to much spam so i was kicked from the server. I relogged dead in pve. Impossible to rez, map was stucked in Cyrodiil without any camp/shrine. I had to wait for auto-rez. And then 90th in queue for Cyrodiil.
Vid from EU 30 days serv, yesterday.

Stop this joke. Try to work, for once. To work effectively.
Please.
Edited by lulinvega on August 11, 2014 5:37PM
aka Narayan [EU AB EP]
  • DemonNinja
    DemonNinja
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello... @ZOS_JessicaFolsom‌ @ZOS_GinaBruno‌ ... are you guys at work today? this needs to be fixed yesterday. Its game breaking and its embarrassing.
    @DemonNinja
    Aerilon Starsider - Best Sorcerer NA
    World Record Trial Team Member & Game Breaker of Days Past
    Options
  • yorzo
    yorzo
    ✭✭✭
    Almost every time I log off, it is due to a rage quit from too many d/cs.

Side note, the invisible bow attacks/health bar not dropping bugs were fixed today on NA. Think the crazy oneshot dmg scaling bugs are still around, haven't seen any 5k wrecking blows yet though.
    Options