The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

When will Reflective Scaled be fixed?

ThyIronFist
ThyIronFist
✭✭✭✭✭
This DK ability has been working very poorly since the patch where Craglorn was introduced. I believe there have already been threads about this, but no word from ZOS.

Ever since Craglorn I've been noticing my Stamina and Magicka getting drained from reflected attacks. Half of the time bow attacks will not get reflected, such as Venom Arrow. Sometimes it just goes straight through.

I still don't know whether this was another ninja-nerf to DKs or the ability is just broken.

@ZOS_whoeverthehellisincontrolofthiscrap
Edited by ThyIronFist on August 9, 2014 6:31PM
The Elder Zergs Online
Sainur Ironfist - DK - EU - Ebonheart Pact
Retired
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    today I watched one DK charge me and my ENTIRE group, and survive for an absurd amount of time, all due to reflective scales. I don't see any problem with it, unless there is some kind of bug going on.
  • demonlkojipub19_ESO
    demonlkojipub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think scales has always had a resource drain from reflected attacks in PvP. They have not once acknowledge it as a bug or that it is intended. In the 1.2.3 known issues, the mod said she would forward it up, but apparently did not and never added it to the list of known issues.
    Edited by demonlkojipub19_ESO on August 10, 2014 9:04AM
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Defensive Posture does the same thing from the 1 handed/shield line, But its only Magicka Based attacks (it doesn't reflect arrows)