The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

4 person groups messes with dungeons.

StormbrookThunderb
I've found a bug in the design. Somehow we were able to in Stormhaven, with they wayward sewer dungeon we were able to get 6 people in. This seems fitting as you might not find a healer, a mage, a tank and 1 dos rogue. Not everyone fits this role. It's stupid they make you do this. In my opinion they should allow 6 people in groups and 8 people is a large group. Even if you do find a tank he'll be 2 levels too high or 2 levels 2 low. It's like finding a royal flush. You shuffle the cards and draw the first 4. Will it be aces 2's or 4's?

Opinions?
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Umm...it's sort of designed for 4 people, why should 6 be allowed in? That'd destroy all the challenge and fun, IMO.

The problem of finding a good group, especially a tank, is a completely different matter though. I'd say guilds are your best bet.
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I disagree with the last part Magdalina, its not the tanks fault for wiping for the most part I see way to many times mages/caster stand in stupid, I see healers standing like a statue, not moving around to heal whats needed.

This is why I never do pugz
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Artemiisia wrote: »
    I disagree with the last part Magdalina, its not the tanks fault for wiping for the most part I see way to many times mages/caster stand in stupid, I see healers standing like a statue, not moving around to heal whats needed.

This is why I never do pugz
    Oh, no no no, this is not what I meant at all! I don't have a habit of blaming one particular party member for wipes, unless he really does something very stupid repeatedly while others do their roles perfectly.
    I understand perfectly well tanks cannot keep us all from getting hurt at all, I'm just saying they're very hard to come by - very few people seem to want to tank^^ And a lot of these, unfortunately, don't seem to have much idea about how to do it.
    To do good in those fun vet dungeons, we all need to be good, and while tank and healer will take an edge off this if they're good, everyone needs to watch out for themselves and run/roll/shield self when needed. Doesn't change the fact that you still need a good tank(especially sometimes, like BC hardmode), and it's so hard to find one xD

Edit: and yes, PUGs suck, for the most part.
    Edited by Magdalina on August 10, 2014 11:43AM
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    k, then true, tank for sure matters I once in craglorn dungeon did a pug to finsih some of the dungeons there, tank was vr5 and we wiped like crazy, we actually switches him out with a vr1 tank.

And completed like 4 dungeons together afterwards :)