The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anyone else seeing their stamina drain wicked fast after last patch?

Sabin1269
Sabin1269
✭✭✭
I'm playing a DK with a stamina build and using 1h and shield and whenever I use Ransack now it uses twice the stamina as before. Is anyone else seeing the stamina increase for other skills? When I use my 2h skills that use the same amount or a little more they are using the right amount it seems.
  • Galrukh
    Galrukh
    ✭✭✭
    Ím not seeing from using abilities but sometimes the enemy just demolishes my stamina and I have no idea how.
  • Innocente
    Innocente
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS wants you to wear a Dress and wave your Stick around. Get with the program!

Just kidding.

This patch has broken so much, and fixed so little. :(
  • Sabin1269
    Sabin1269
    ✭✭✭
    @Innocente‌, LOL it's true though! If your now playing with light armor and a Destro staff then your working way to hard to play the class you want! Got kicked out of two trials groups because I didn't want to respec and put all my skills into Destro and light! When thats the rule for dominating in the game then I'm all set being in second place!
  • Sabin1269
    Sabin1269
    ✭✭✭
    @Galrukh‌ I noticed that too, it's almost when you block the damage they would have done to you if they hit was taken out in stamina like you didn't block at all. Doesn't happen every time but more often than not. It sucks now too because my health bar isn't working right so I don't really know what I have for life all the time. Got killed by a light hit from a VR1 earlier and it said I still had 3/4 life left!
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Galrukh wrote: »
    Ím not seeing from using abilities but sometimes the enemy just demolishes my stamina and I have no idea how.

that is what happens to me in pvp alot. i have full stamina and full manna points yet almost immediately im fully drained of manna, health, and stamina. it does not happen all the time but i see it happen once in a while and i swear it was a skill they were using till i learned there is no skill that does that. so i think it's iether a bugg or a hack. i dont realy think it's a hack and i hope it's just a bugg.

• PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I am not playing a stamina DK but I have heard more then once that DKs have stamina problems since patch. Templars say that it is actually much better after the patch.
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • Sabin1269
    Sabin1269
    ✭✭✭
    I don't play PvP at all so there very well may be a bug or hack on that end. I never really had an issue before until the patch. I did notice that moving to Deeshan last night from Stonefalls the only enemy it happened with was when I battled a Wasp. My stamina skills (especially my 1h abilities) drained twice the stamina that they usually would. When I used 2h abilities my stamina would seem to go down normal but my magicka would drain. The issue with the magicka is that I only use 2 magicka skills that are at a very low cost.
  • virreab16_ESO
    Not just stamina, also magica. Made a new sorcerer to try out other skills, but constantly end up without magica after using just 2 skills. Its nothing but normal attacks after, which suck.

In general, after migration this server feels like it went back 4 steps. There are more things going on which werent there before. And masisve lag spikes are one of them. Hope they patch it up fast.
  • Saet
    Saet
    ✭✭✭
    I play a stamina build NB and I'm definitely seeing my stamina drain at the very beginning of nearly every fight. It seems like as soon as I pop off my opener and one more skill I'm hearing the no stamina sound.
    This game is driving me crazy with having to adapt to the bugs to try and find a build that can somewhat work. I only pvp so its even more obvious. I did really well as a solo player before this patch and even better before the last patch. Now I'm out of resources and dying super quick every fight.
    Saet - stam nb
    Hordak - magicka nb
    Demigorgon - stam sorc
  • SirJesto
    SirJesto
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno (Please read thread)

Yes, right after the patch one of the first things I noticed on my DK. I was like "what? I'm out of stamina already?" It seemed strange. Has anyone checked some kind of a combat logger to see if that could shed some light on what might be happening?
    Edited by SirJesto on August 9, 2014 5:51PM
  • Sabin1269
    Sabin1269
    ✭✭✭
    I did a repair on my launcher and it seemed to help a little. It doesn't do it EVERY fight now, maybe every 4th or 5th. I use charge and Reverse Slice as my primary stamina attacks and when i use them one after the other normally my stamina would only be 1/4 down but when it acts up it drains about 7/8ths of it then I pop off Flame Lash and that drains over 1/2 of my magicka right off the bat! It's getting tough to want to even adapt to the bugs and crap caused by their fixes and patches. it's cool we got the dye option but it wasn't worth making the game unplayable.