The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Soul Tether in 1.3.3 undocumented change (broken?)

Thejollygreenone
Thejollygreenone
✭✭✭
I'm a NB and even I think this can't be right. 600 damage siphoned every second for 4 seconds regained as health when before the patch it was around 150 max?

This was on the PTS the whole time and was even mentioned on forums, nothing was done. Now it's been allowed in live. This needs to be commented on by the dev team immediately.

The change couldn't be intentional, in my opinion, but if it is, we need to know about it. If it's unintentional, or a bug, or whatever, fix it, and put it in the known issues.

Come on ZoS... I'm really trying to love you, but you make it so difficult with stuff like this.
  • Kego
    Kego
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe you are a Stamina NB? Cause this Ultimate now scales with Weapon DMG/Stamina as well.

OP? I don't know, seriously. The old version doing 600 DMG over 4 Seconds? IS not that much. I can do 400-500 DMG every second with a random Weapon Skill or Class Skill.

Ofc. 600 DMG is to much as well. Should be more around 300 per second. Resulting in a max. of 1.200 DMG over 4 seconds.
    Edited by Kego on August 5, 2014 7:34AM
  • Samadhi
    Samadhi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The siphon only hits the closest target.
    The siphon breaks if the target moves out of range.

It's definitely receiving Weapon Damage as its modifier though.
    Dual Wield gives me a higher damage return than One Hand and Shield does with a magicka enchantment on the Shield.
    "If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion." -- the 14th Dalai Lama
    Wisdom is doing Now that which benefits you later.
  • Kypho
    Kypho
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol try nubswarm. its muuuuuch much better.. you would never use tether.
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately it's broken in that it rarely actually heals.
  • nikolaj.lemcheb16_ESO
    nikolaj.lemcheb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grim13 wrote: »

But it does more or less make you unbeatable in 1-1 fights.
  • Thejollygreenone
    Thejollygreenone
    ✭✭✭
    Grim13 wrote: »

But it does more or less make you unbeatable in 1-1 fights.

With the right build maybe. But even with this new op ultimate, I come across a few awesome light armor DKs that will heal through everything I can throw at em including this ult, then I'm out of resources and get killed, or miraculously find a way to get away. ^.^