The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Things I want added by next year

WillFey
WillFey
No particular order:
1. Necromancer class (or if it must, skill line) and Wyrd class
2. more werebeasts; i.e. werecrocodiles, werevultures, werebats, weresharks, weretigers, werebears, wereboars, werehorses, weredragons (Because Hircine says, thats why) etc.
3. Vampire lords and different types of vampires like in morrowind and oblivion
4. Silver hand and vigil of stendarr faction, blades faction, daedric cults factions
5. Dawn guard (original not the re-established one from skyrim)
6. Lichs as a sub-race, Gargoyles as a sub race
7. more playable races like the sea-elves, dremora etc
8. NPC dremora that attack keeps in PVP, taking control of them
9. More daedra and aedra quests
10. Customizable pocket dimension player homes
11. a class change system (very expensive)
12. Underwater combat (your screwing over the lizards)
13. Giant presence (lyris' people had to come from somewhere, show us them, let us be them)
14. Customizable mounts (More horses, bears, tigers, flying mounts and mounted combat)
15. Expansion on lore (be careful with this)
16. The ability to play as a dwarven construct (Vestige is soulless, machine is too)
17. More summon choices
18. More weapon skills (including unarmed)
19. Making ingredients take up 0 inv. space
20. Ability to become more.. unique, sure im a Vamp templar vestige, so is 1/4 of everyone else; basically, add more diversity I want to be a Moamer wereshark necromancer pirate or a dremora wyrd vampire lord that burns in the sun and takes the form of natures beasts for protection Let it happen, please
Edited by WillFey on June 4, 2014 3:19AM
  • mr.scottkenyonub17_ESO
    Damn... What a list!
  • The_Sadist
    The_Sadist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @WillFey‌

1. Yes to Necromancer class, why not to Wyrd class.
    2. Yes to more were beasts, perhaps having an 'Alpha' version once rank 10 is hit and whatnot.
    3. Vampire Lords are OP, perhaps have blood lines like Morrowind and unique abilities per blood line.
    4. By factions do you mean guilds? World skill lines? A different altogether?
    5. In what sense? Like factions? Or a Zone?
    6. Sub race -> World skill, yes to Lich, no to Gargoyle, it doesn't make sense. You can't become a Gargoyle, they are a rock monster whom typically serve vampires and were never mortal..
    7. Probably not going to happen any time soon, probably a no becoming a Dremora.
    8. Would add an interesting mechanic to the game, I can see it happening, but it probably won't.
    9. Sure why not.
    10. Would be cool and is an option for sure.
    11. Probably won't happen due to the mechanics of it, plus maxing alts isn't too hard.
    12. I hate underwater combat, but I can see it happening eventually.
    13. Giants are present, what do you mean by this?
    14. No, let's not make this a pokemon game.
    15. Will ultimately happen with expansions and whatnot.
    16. No, once again, silly. That doesn't make any sense, perhaps in a mini game or something. Classes and factions don't apply to machines.
    17. With new classes and perhaps the new spell making system perhaps, but always welcome.
    18. And spears and throwing knives! I agree, it may happen eventually.
    19. Eh, indifferent, in any Elder Scrolls game ingredients took up space, so I don't see why they'd do this.
    20. Agree, I'm forced to be good, why can't I be bad?

This is YEARS of development and is not going to happen by next year, be realistic.
    Edited by The_Sadist on June 6, 2014 6:52AM
    "Each event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event." ― Zurin Arctus, the Underking.
    Tragrim - How do I work this thing?
    Casually stalking the forums
  • WillFey
    WillFey
    The_Sadist wrote: »
    @WillFey‌

1. Yes to Necromancer class, why not to Wyrd class.
    2. Yes to more were beasts, perhaps having an 'Alpha' version once rank 10 is hit and whatnot.
    3. Vampire Lords are OP, perhaps have blood lines like Morrowind and unique abilities per blood line.
    4. By factions do you mean guilds? World skill lines? A different altogether?
    5. In what sense? Like factions? Or a Zone?
    6. Sub race -> World skill, yes to Lich, no to Gargoyle, it doesn't make sense. You can't become a Gargoyle, they are a rock monster whom typically serve vampires and were never mortal..
    7. Probably not going to happen any time soon, probably a no becoming a Dremora.
    8. Would add an interesting mechanic to the game, I can see it happening, but it probably won't.
    9. Sure why not.
    10. Would be cool and is an option for sure.
    11. Probably won't happen due to the mechanics of it, plus maxing alts isn't too hard.
    12. I hate underwater combat, but I can see it happening eventually.
    13. Giants are present, what do you mean by this?
    14. No, let's not make this a pokemon game.
    15. Will ultimately happen with expansions and whatnot.
    16. No, once again, silly. That doesn't make any sense, perhaps in a mini game or something. Classes and factions don't apply to machines.
    17. With new classes and perhaps the new spell making system perhaps, but always welcome.
    18. And spears and throwing knives! I agree, it may happen eventually.
    19. Eh, indifferent, in any Elder Scrolls game ingredients took up space, so I don't see why they'd do this.
    20. Agree, I'm forced to be good, why can't I be bad?

This is YEARS of development and is not going to happen by next year, be realistic.

Sorry, I wasn't clear, I know this is years of development, I meant that I wanted to see at least one of these things within a year (some obviously more so than others)
  • Ghenra
    Ghenra
    ✭✭✭
    WillFey wrote: »
    No particular order:
    1. Necromancer class (or if it must, skill line) and Wyrd class
    2. more werebeasts; i.e. werecrocodiles, werevultures, werebats, weresharks, weretigers, werebears, wereboars, werehorses, weredragons (Because Hircine says, thats why) etc.
    3. Vampire lords and different types of vampires like in morrowind and oblivion
    4. Silver hand and vigil of stendarr faction, blades faction, daedric cults factions
    5. Dawn guard (original not the re-established one from skyrim)
    6. Lichs as a sub-race, Gargoyles as a sub race
    7. more playable races like the sea-elves, dremora etc
    8. NPC dremora that attack keeps in PVP, taking control of them
    9. More daedra and aedra quests
    10. Customizable pocket dimension player homes
    11. a class change system (very expensive)
    12. Underwater combat (your screwing over the lizards)
    13. Giant presence (lyris' people had to come from somewhere, show us them, let us be them)
    14. Customizable mounts (More horses, bears, tigers, flying mounts and mounted combat)
    15. Expansion on lore (be careful with this)
    16. The ability to play as a dwarven construct (Vestige is soulless, machine is too)
    17. More summon choices
    18. More weapon skills (including unarmed)
    19. Making ingredients take up 0 inv. space
    20. Ability to become more.. unique, sure im a Vamp templar vestige, so is 1/4 of everyone else; basically, add more diversity I want to be a Moamer wereshark necromancer pirate or a dremora wyrd vampire lord that burns in the sun and takes the form of natures beasts for protection Let it happen, please

L-O-L