Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

APB - All Public Bosses from Joe_Schmo2840

Zonos
Zonos
Soul Shriven
A simple AddOn that adds pins to your Public Dungeon maps for Named Bosses.

LINK TO THE ADD-ON

Features:
Pins update when you kill bosses to show completion

***Note***
Shows map pins for bosses associated with Group Challenge and Conquerer Achievements only.

Only two named bosses will be spawned at any given point in time. Kill other bosses to get the ones you need to spawn!

Big thanks, and the majority of the code in this Addon are credited to Garkin and his SkyShards AddON

Concept and modifications by Joe_Schmo2840

Shoutout to our guild FollowersOfDestiny
Edited by Zonos on August 7, 2014 3:05PM
  • Vuron
    Vuron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems like it could be a very useful addon.

Was the data gathered by individuals to be placed on the map? Have you verified the information since the patch? I've read of some bosses moving locations since the last patch and just wanted to give you a heads up.
  • Zonos
    Zonos
    Soul Shriven
    Joe got the coords from Tamriel Journal. Everything is looking good for lining up so far. We'll be updating coords if we or users find problems.
  • zgrssd
    zgrssd
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have been wondering all the time why they have never been added to Atlas in the first place. It's the addons primary purpose to give you boss and boss loot information.
    Elana Peterson (EU), Dominion, Imperial Sorc, Rune & Alchemy Crafting Char
    Leonida Peterson (EU), Daggerfall, Kajiit Nightblade, Tank & main Crafter
    Kurga Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Ork Dragonknight, Provision Mule
    Coldblood Peterson (EU) Argonian Templer, Daggerfall, Healer
    Incendia Peterson (EU), Dominion, Dunmer Dragonknight, fire DPS & healer
    Haldor Belendor (EU), Ebonhart, Breton Sorcerer, Tank
    Fuliminictus Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Altmer Sorcerer, Electric DPS

Me babbling about PvE roles and Armor, Short Guide to Addon Programming (for Programmers)

If you think anything I or somebody else said violates the Rules of this Forum, you are free to flag my posts. Till I get any notifcaion from this, I just asume you know you have no case against me or Zenimax disagrees with you.