The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

So, Update 3....

k9mouse
k9mouse
✭✭✭✭✭
.. when the schedule to come out? Monday?
  • Illumous
    Illumous
    ✭✭✭
    No official date... but speculation for Monday.
    Sol-Illumous | Breton Templar | Mag Support/Healer | EP
    Sol-Ventus | Imperial Templar | Stam DPS | EP
    Famìne | Argonian Templar | Mag Support/Healer | DC
    NA Azura's Star (PC) - WCFC (Myrmidons) & Horsemen of Apocalypse
  • k9mouse
    k9mouse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That I was thinking, ZOS has not fed the Hamsters for two whole weeks now (Quakecon and EU Megasever move), Monday seems to be most likely... Can't wait to dye my armor.
  • Samadhi
    Samadhi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Can't wait to finally craft new armour once the sets are finally nailed down as final.
    |:
    "If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion." -- the 14th Dalai Lama
    Wisdom is doing Now that which benefits you later.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I hope its Monday. I want my all black daedric and all black imperial set asap!!
  • ShedsHisTail
    ShedsHisTail
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NookyZooky wrote: »
    I hope its Monday. I want my all black daedric and all black imperial set asap!!

Really?
    All black is so boring.

Red & Black with gold trim; that's where it's at.
    "As an online discussion of Tamrielic Lore grows longer, the probability of someone blaming a Dragon Break approaches 1." -- Sheds' Law
    Have you seen the Twin Lamps?
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    all black with very small blood lines and blood markings from people i killed :)
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Someone official on Facebook said first week in August a few days ago. We'll see.
  • Unknown_poster
    Unknown_poster
    ✭✭✭
    Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? They need to do what would have been done when I was a kid and backslap you silly. It will come out when its ready. Shake your toys at Christmas much?
  • Arsenic_Touch
    Arsenic_Touch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They said early august. So it could be monday since that's their normal day for patches, it could be thursday because that's another maintenance day.

Or it could be the second week. But if they actually want to stick to "early august" then it would be sometime next week.
    Edited by Arsenic_Touch on August 1, 2014 2:49AM
    Is it better to out-monster the monster or to be quietly devoured?

╔═════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╗
    "Hope can drown lost in thunderous sound."
    "Fear can claim what little faith remains."
    "Death will take those who fight alone."
    "But united we can break a fate once set in stone."

╚═════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╝

NA // Ebonheart Pact // Leader of CORE Legion // Namira Beta Tester // VR11 NB
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    NookyZooky wrote: »

Really?
    All black is so boring.

Red & Black with gold trim; that's where it's at.
    well im colorblind, and black is one of the few colors I can tell apart from everything else. though I have thought of adding some dark red with it. give it the look from skyrim. or close to it
    Edited by Cody on August 1, 2014 5:21PM
  • ZOS_HugoP
    ZOS_HugoP
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings folks,

Update 3 will go live with patch v1.3.3 during Monday's maintenance window (specific times: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/7658).
    The Elder Scrolls Online Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Greybarren
    Greybarren
    ✭✭
    We're happy to announce that Update 3 (patch v1.3.3) will be released next Monday, August 4th. :)

From this thread.

EDIT: Dang it @ZOS_HugoP! Stole my thundah! :s
    Edited by Greybarren on August 1, 2014 5:42PM