Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

ZOS, Can I Have a Mobile or Browser App?

Dionysis
Dionysis
✭✭
So I know there is still a lot of work to be done on bug fixes and such, but I have always enjoyed having some sort of mobile app or browser based interface. Being able to go into the WoW Armory in a browser, or manage professions with a Mobile App in Neverwinter was always kinda cool. Having something to do with ESO on my phone while waiting in a Dr office or on a browser during my break at work makes me feel more immersed in the game. I can be more involved more of the time.
  • Divinius
    Divinius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While I don't see this happening anytime soon, if ever, I have to admit it would be nice to be able to feed my horses or assign new research to my crafters while away from my PC. :)
  • Welka
    Welka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like it too a lot, but I would put that at the bottom of their to-do list

There is a lot more to be done before giving a companion app which I can see doing little more than chatting with online friends or tracking achievements
  • Dionysis
    Dionysis
    ✭✭
    I was pretty impressed with the ESO Future Panel and I think they could really come up with something more than tracking achievements if they really wanted to. Not sure what it would be, but I think if they brainstormed a bit between a few of them, they could do it.
  • R1ckyDaMan
    R1ckyDaMan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some form of inventory management app wold be nice, so you can see and sort you're inventory for each char on the move.
  • Welka
    Welka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @R1ckyDaMan‌ yeah that could be one I didn't think of
  • Dionysis
    Dionysis
    ✭✭
    That'd be awesome. let me look at my inventory, crafting mats. Show a list of how many free inventory slots each character has. As long as the character is parked at a bank, let me move things around.
  • tragikzombie
    tragikzombie
    ✭✭
    I'm constantly looking in Google play store and haven't even found a good fan app I like. It would be nice to have an official tied in game app for feeding horses, managing inventory and bank, or to manage attributes/skill points esp with resets.