The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

trade guild

ynotndalton
i'm looking for a large active trade guild on na server
game name Ynot-b
@ynotndalton username
  • theyancey
    theyancey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am looking to replace a dead NA guild with a large trading or all purpose guild as well. @theyancey.
  • Burgas
    Burgas
    ✭✭
    Looking for an active trade guild NA.
    Game name @Bugaz
  • Iorail
    Iorail
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ynotndalton, @theyancey and @Burgas, check us out at www.blackmarketwares.enjin.com or Pm me at @Iorail in-game.

We are currently at 500 members but we have an activity policy and spots open on the daily basics. I'm sure we can accommodate your needs. We are very active and have at least 100 members online at all times, even at 4 am EST, I logged in to 80+ people and that's what I call active.
  • theyancey
    theyancey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the invite @Iorail. 10 days in and this has been a great guild. Good web site, good people, good leadership. It may be the newest of my 5 but it has shot up to the top quickly. Thanks!
  • Iorail
    Iorail
    ✭✭✭✭
    theyancey wrote: »
    Thanks for the invite @Iorail. 10 days in and this has been a great guild. Good web site, good people, good leadership. It may be the newest of my 5 but it has shot up to the top quickly. Thanks!

Thanks for the kind words.
  • CowNRB
    CowNRB
    ✭✭✭
    should just post here i am also looking for 1. And i would like if they have a fairly full guild store. other guild doesn't use it
    Edited by CowNRB on July 13, 2014 12:22AM
  • Drjones501
    @lorail also looking for an active trade guild. I'm a serious crafter looking for a place to post my wares and buy supplies. If you have an opening let me know here or in game @drjones501. Thanks
    Hasek
    V13 Templar healer
    Mawlbrung
    46 Night Blade Vampy
    Assassin Brotherhood, DC NA server
  • Iorail
    Iorail
    ✭✭✭✭
    Drjones501 wrote: »
    @lorail also looking for an active trade guild. I'm a serious crafter looking for a place to post my wares and buy supplies. If you have an opening let me know here or in game @drjones501. Thanks

Visit www.blackmarketwares.enjin.com as I'm currently on vacation, one of my officers will get you in!