Maintenance for the week of March 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 31, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
We are aware that some of our players on Xbox One have recently lost their ESO Plus access. We are investigating the issue and will update as new information becomes available. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6675307/#Comment_6675307

Vet doing non VR group dung and skill point

Kcttocs
Kcttocs
✭✭✭
I am a DC Vet, and the other day a fellow DC Guild Mate requested help with Banished Cells, I offered to help because I love helping others even though I had already done the Vet dungeon. I didn't realize my Guild Mate wasn't a vet yet, so when I ported in, I was really surprised that I could activate the non vet quest and get the skill point. Awesome! Now I am going to have to figure out a way to get the rest of other faction non vet group dungeons done and get several more skill points, not to mention Undaunted exp. :)
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, the instanced versions of normal group dungeons and their veteran counterparts are two different sides of the same coin.

You can do them twice ...
    ;-)
    The Sidekick Order:
    The Naked Nords | The Cannon Fodder of Tamriel | The Mercenaries without Skills | The League of formidable Crafters
    The Psijic Order - 0.016% | Elder Moot | Lone Wolf Help | Great House Hlaalu
  • leandro.800ub17_ESO
    leandro.800ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad i did all non VR before getting to VR
    Just trying to find group to do VR6-10 ones now witch is a pain. Probably have to wait until repeatable dungeon content comes out
  • Kcttocs
    Kcttocs
    ✭✭✭
    Just trying to find group to do VR6-10 ones now witch is a pain. Probably have to wait until repeatable dungeon content comes out
    Yes, totally agree... it's a pain getting a group for VR dungeons especially a group that works well together, often the Tank can't Tank, or the DPS can't DPS or I miss a block because I am busy watching the groups health uhg... hate it when that happens.

Wish I knew about this before making it to VR8 though. But am hoping I can recruit in zone chat a few folks that want to face roll the non vet group dungeons with a VR8 Healer. :)
  • Vuron
    Vuron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You don't need a full group to do these. You can even solo them if you have a good build and want to spend the time.

I was able to solo the first tier dungeons and just recruited a healer for some of the others that I missed while leveling.

For the higher tiers, just announcing in zone chat that you're VR12, or whatever, and need to run through the dungeon will normally get you a good many volunteers willing to let you run them through it.
    Edited by Vuron on July 30, 2014 1:03PM

• Kcttocs
    Kcttocs
    ✭✭✭
    Vuron wrote: »
    You don't need a full group to do these. You can even solo them if you have a good build and want to spend the time.

I was able to solo the first tier dungeons and just recruited a healer for some of the others that I missed while leveling.

For the higher tiers, just announcing in zone chat that you're VR12, or whatever, and need to run through the dungeon will normally get you a good many volunteers willing to let you run them through it.

Yep, and it was surprisingly easy to get a group together for these Non Vet instanced Dungeons, I didn't mind having a full group, and they rather appreciated having a VR8, it took 10 minutes tops getting a group.

Vet dungeons on the other hand are a whole lot different. Seems rather difficult getting a group. It takes forever getting a group, and seems Ive been having some bad luck because someone ends up bailing midway through the last couple times I was able to get a group.