The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

messges from zen

Artemiisia
Artemiisia
✭✭✭✭✭
The European megaserver is now offline for maintenance, and is currently unavailable.

Der europäische Megaserver ist derzeit wegen des Umzugs nach Frankfurt/Main offline und nicht verfügbar.
The European mega server is currently due to moving to Frankfurt / Main offline and unavailable

Le Mégaserveur européen est désormais hors-ligne pour maintenance, et donc actuellement indisponible durant cette opération.
The European Mégaserveur is now offline for maintenance and therefore currently unavailable for this operation

So heres what wonders me, how come the Germans only gets the real reason on th message, I know of course there is a thread about it in English, just find its odd to see the message in 3 lang is actually not the same translated
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe simply because 3 different people are doing the stuff : german, french and american moderators ?

To be honest I don't see the issue right here.
    Edited by Sotha_Sil on July 30, 2014 4:00PM
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    not seeing an issue either, just think its kinda fun that the official message from Zen is different between lang, makes me wonder if official forum post also has small hints of extra little something between statements.

as I can read both german and english, ill be reading both from now on, just to see if I can get extra info details :) yeah u know tin folio hat and seeing flying things that aint from the earth kinda way :P
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The French invented the term laissez faire, so perhaps they don't need to know why the server is down, just that is down.

I kid the French, I kid.

Edited by Nestor on July 30, 2014 9:59PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"