The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Racial Motif 10: Imperial Cyrods

Daraugh
Daraugh
✭✭✭✭✭
So what's a fair asking price for the Imperial motif on the NA server? I usually play with zone chat off, but even since turning it on I haven't seen anyone's prices.

I miss the simplicity of an AH.
May all beings have happiness
May they be free from suffering
May they find the joy that has never known suffering
May they be free from attachment and hatred
  • andromedafalls
    i've seen poeple wanting around 80k for it
  • Kuratla
    Kuratla
    ✭✭✭
    Last I've seen was WTS 50k for Imperial motif.
    V14 Templar Argonian Healer, V12 DK Orc Tank, V2 Sorcerer High Elf DPS, V1 Templar Breton DPS, V1 Nightblade Bosmer DPS, and 3 low levels.

Check out my ESO journal["http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/66004/kuratla-s-eso-journal"]
  • Vuron
    Vuron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sold my last one for 30k. I've seen most lately going for around 30k-40k.
  • DeLindsay
    DeLindsay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NA and EU both seem to be dropping down to the 30-45K range.
  • SirJesto
    SirJesto
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah average 40k what I've seen.
  • Eirikur
    Eirikur
    ✭✭✭
    I found one with my first character, when I was level 15. Sold it for 850 gold, because I didn't know that it was rarer than the other basic race motifs. Thinking about it still makes me feel somewhat bitter. :neutral_face:
  • Daraugh
    Daraugh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the input everyone. :)

@Eirikur oh that completely sucks! Back in our Wow days, my husband picked up a twink weapon for a stupid cheap price. The guy had set the price by accident and lost a *lot* of profit. My husband sent it back to him, said it was an honest mistake and just wasn't comfortable keeping it under the circumstances.
    May all beings have happiness
    May they be free from suffering
    May they find the joy that has never known suffering
    May they be free from attachment and hatred
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    iv seen a lot of 55Ks recently
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sold one for 50K just the other day, still have one left :D
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't you just convert any item to Imperial if you have the Imperial Race?

If this is the case, why would anyone want or need the Imperial Motif? Yes, to make it for a certain look, but roll an Imperial Alt and let them do the conversion. Unless there is a level lock on this process.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Jennifur_Vultee
    Jennifur_Vultee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Can't you just convert any item to Imperial if you have the Imperial Race?

If this is the case, why would anyone want or need the Imperial Motif? Yes, to make it for a certain look, but roll an Imperial Alt and let them do the conversion. Unless there is a level lock on this process.

Armor and weapons converted to Imperial are bound to your account. Crafted Imperial can be sold/traded so if you aren't an Imperial or don't have the Imperial Edition you need the Imperial motif to make Imperial gear. If you are an Imperial there's no need for the motif since its your native crafting style.

Edited by Jennifur_Vultee on July 28, 2014 4:41PM
    "Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters." – Albert Einstein

Treat a customer fairly and they will remember you. Treat a customer poorly and they never forget.

Imperial City: Zerg, gank or die.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wondering about that. So, just use my Imperial DK as a crafter and I am all set....

Of course that means a whole bunch of Researching that I just sent my Breton NB through.....

• Orchish
    Orchish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paid 66k for mine a few weeks back. Guessing you could get it a little cheaper these days. That said, the last few days I've seen it advertised on EU they were all asking around 70-75k.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's funny, because I found an Imperial Motif book, with my Imperial of all things. I figured since he did not need it, I gave it to my Breton to make Clothing with. If I knew it was worth this much, I would have sold it.

• xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought one from my friend for 50K, but only b/c he was a friend and I have plenty of gold and he doesn't. I had actually just turned one down a few days before for 40K, but I've seen most people asking between 40-50K for them. Could possibly get more for it I suppose in the right situation with the right buyer.
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • killedbyping
    killedbyping
    ✭✭✭✭
    I see so many Imperial Motfis offers nowdays.
    Either Imperial Motif droprate seems to be increased or people found some kind of exploit or exact place where you can find it.
    I keep finding alot of Daedra and Ancient Elf motifs but none Imperials ...
  • andre.roques.3b14_ESO
    45-50K seems to be the going rate from zone chat offers.
    NA MegaServer
    Alicron AD Altmer Templar
    Caltrinity EP Dunmer Sorcerer
    Brehhanon Moonblood DC Breton Nightblade