The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

darkbrotherhood/theives guild???!!!!

evol855
evol855
Soul Shriven
when are these going to be added??? I have been playing e.s. games for 7 years. my FAVORITE part of the game are these two guilds. they are the reason I signed up for the beta and bought eso before it was released. I am really getting annoyed that these guilds are still unavailable... lets get these guilds put in place. I have seen thieves guild/dark brotherhood markers all over the world, so I know they are in the works!!!!! if this is a concern of yours pls, SHOW SOME SUPPORT!!!
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh ...
  • Neizir
    Neizir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We don't really know yet, but I'm 100% certain they're gonna come out with the Justice System which is coming in Update 6 or Update 7.
    Neizir Stormstrider

EU Megaserver

UK
    ▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬
    I have a fancy signature.
    ▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬
  • pavelcherepanskyrwb17_ESO
    No real point in screaming so loud and putting excessive number of exclamation marks at the end of your topic. If you read forums or if you watch Quakecon videos and for sure Thieves guild is coming and not quite sure about DB but DB armor set will appear in game so its not long until DB is implemented.
    "Do you want the book or not? Then go whack some people with Wabbajack!!"
  • drkeys143
    drkeys143
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I'd like to see DB in game, but it isn't a deal breaker for me, there is already so much to do it will certainly keep me occupied until they patch it in, so I'm not going to shout about it :)
  • evol855
    evol855
    Soul Shriven
    i'm just saying it would be nice to have available soon. I am really anxious for the DB missions/ TG missions. they are always the most fun.
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you bought ESO just to play those quest lines it was pretty well published they wouldn't be there at launch. As stated above I'd take a look at the Quakecon video. They're certainly coming soon and I'd be surprised if we didn't see them in the next month, maybe two.
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Surragard wrote: »
    If you bought ESO just to play those quest lines it was pretty well published they wouldn't be there at launch. As stated above I'd take a look at the Quakecon video. They're certainly coming soon and I'd be surprised if we didn't see them in the next month, maybe two.
    i thought would be early fall (as in september 1st.)

Edited by Gilvoth on July 25, 2014 1:30AM
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it will come for christmas !
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    They have a development schedule, they just don't share the details with us. It will come when it will come, no number of exclamation marks will bring it sooner.
  • pema
    pema
    ✭✭✭
    we did see the outfits on the presentation, the justice system only makes sense when you have these two added and in the current game I already find elements of the both. I hope it will be this year, any other guess is a gamble. But what we do know is it's closer and more concrete than ever before
    Officer of Alith Legion
    Ebonheart Pact guild, EU server.
    Check out our site alithlegion.com
  • grimjim398
    grimjim398
    ✭✭✭
    So we should push for the developers to put these parts of the game into place before they're ready? I guess I'm confused at the point of your post. I don't have the comprehensive information it would require for me to determine what the production schedule should be. The game being only four months old, I think it's a bit early for impatience.
  • evol855
    evol855
    Soul Shriven
    I am only stating that I am realy looking forward to the implamentation of these particular guilds. sorry for all the fuss.
  • evol855
    evol855
    Soul Shriven
    also I know that the creators will do and awesome job, as well as the writers and the story lines. I just cant wait for the exiting stealth missions .
  • Trouvo
    Trouvo
    ✭✭✭
    meh, Morag Tong master race XP
    Bloodline|RP Guild|Ebonheart Pact