Maintenance for the week of August 20:
• PC/Mac: North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance – August 20, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC)
On Tuesday, from 10:00AM to 12:00PM EDT, the forums will be undergoing maintenance. During this time there may be brief periods where the forums will be unavailable.
Please refresh your browser cache if you are having problems signing in.

Unlikely things to hear in Tamriel...

Araflin
Araflin
✭✭✭
Here's a few one liners, in "Mock the Week" style, written by members of <Ginger Step-Children> and compiled by myself ;

"Before we go adventuring, can we just stay here and listen to the bard sing Red Diamond again?"

"Razum-dar is over-rated!"

"This Orsimer love poetry is SO romantic!"

A Khajiit: "This one tastes like chicken."

An Argonian: "Hic, I've been at the sap and am a little Hist."

A Nord: "This crisp-fruity Chardonnay is far better than mead!"

A Bosmer: "Tofu is GREAT!"

An Altmer: "Do I look rugged and manly in this outfit?"

A Redguard: "I have a better beard than Sai Sahan."

A Dunmer: "But I chose this race because I wanted to be all sparkly in the sunlight with a mono-brow."

An Orsimer: "Damn! I've gored my pullover, AGAIN!"

A Breton: "Thank goodness for our passives, else no one would play us!"

An Imperial: "Lets stop our world domination expansion plans and start a commune."

"No, fellow player, I clearly saw you were fighting those creatures to get to the ore node. Please, go ahead!"

"There's a huge talent pool of voice-acting in this game, I am sure they even got Stephen Hawking to do some of the Argonians."

"Just look at all the inventory space I have!"

I am sure there will be more in the comments. :smile:
Thank you for reading.
" Brave Clarice. You will let me know when those Nirnroot stop screaming, won't you?"
  • Araflin
    Araflin
    ✭✭✭
    "Do you think the Dwemer disappeared because Steam offered them cheaper Pocket-Oblivion real-estate and a vanity pet?"
    " Brave Clarice. You will let me know when those Nirnroot stop screaming, won't you?"
  • UlanX
    UlanX
    ✭✭✭✭
    Altmer: No, I don't believe in racial supremacy at all.

Nord: That Ancient Elven armour screams 'Masculine'.

Dunmer Vampire players: What's a Drow?
    Because swimming in full plate makes perfect sense...