The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

dat lag

Halrloprillalar
Halrloprillalar
✭✭✭✭✭
ZOS, you need to work on the lag that happens when 300 people are in one place
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I was fighting a DK today, almost had him, but then it lagged, next thing I knew, he was a good distance away, using dragon blood and im sure a pot. then he killed me. good times, right? Im not too mad though. I 1v1ed an LA staffer, who got the drop on me, and came VERY close to killing 2 gankers(last one got me, he had 1% health left! lol) lag needs work though. that DK incident is not the first time a lag potentially robbed me of a kill. I can't honor and worship sithis if I can't kill people ZOS!!! get it together!
    Edited by Cody on July 26, 2014 4:46AM
    Options
  • Halrloprillalar
    Halrloprillalar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nothing is better than blinking backwards and being dead while doing it
    Options
  • cazlonb16_ESO
    cazlonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For now I'd settle for a weapon swap that actually works when you need it...
    Options
  • Obscure
    Obscure
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What really pisses me off is when CC breaking just decides not to function. No really, great ***ing game design...I wanted to just stand there with a full stamina bar, not do anything, and die. That's just the most fun thing I could possibly be doing. Aside from maybe getting killed before the server tells me I'm even being attacked in the first place. That's just a ***ing joyous occasion!

Massive fights in a sprawling persistent map take skilled and talented developers to make function smoothly, and every day I'm hit in the face with the painful awareness ZOS has neither in it's regard.

...just give me an effin' arena already, the only fun fights are the smaller fights anyhow.Especially since only in those fights, when I press a button, the game actually executes the command. What an idea! A game that instead of just telling me to go *** myself, it does what I instruct it to do instead. Wonder if ZOS will ever design a game like that, because that would be really cool.
    Options