The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

When is VR Spindleclutch going to be fixed?

Koensol
Koensol
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
The second boss (gargoyle) has been bugged since an eternity. It has even gotten worse since the latest two? patches, as in it doesn't get out of its pounding move at all. You die --> might as well quit the dungeon run, because not matter how long you wait, how many times you relog, how many times used unstuck, it doesn't help.

This is supposedly endgame, challenging PvE content that is supposed to be fun and rewarding. Fix it!
  • tengri
    tengri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It certainly is challenging, can give Z that much.
    Dont wipe or you're out! Literally. o:)

But I agree, it should properly reset itself if you fail.
    *** useless "friendly" npc critters... *spits*

PS:
    If you cant beat him (yet) you can sneak past him (right side).
  • Anjelicus
    Anjelicus
    ✭✭✭
    just bring more dps, or a really good templar healer... and if not you can allways skip him
    Vokundein
    Legend Gaming Website | Join Us
    Guild Twitch Live Stream
    Anjelicus - Head of PVE
    VR14 Templar // VR14 Nightblade // VR14 Dragonknight // VR10 Sorcerer
    PTS - Veteran Dragonstar Arena Developer Challenge Conqueror
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Anjelicus Aparently it is hard to catch the point of my thread (unbelievable). I have completed this boss multiple times, but if you happen to fail it once due to being in a PUG or the healer wiping or w/e, you get stuck because the npcs dont die and the boss doesn't stop pounding.

Stop telling me L2P. I didn't make this thread for QQing over difficulty.
  • Anjelicus
    Anjelicus
    ✭✭✭
    yea... cause i was saying you were bad or something lol... but I guess you allready feel like your bad because of this.

I said bring more dps or a better healer if your having trouble, not once did i say L2P... but maybe you should if you going to come at me like that, better yet delete your account and QQ on reddit. or you could take my advice.

Every fight in this dungeon will glitch out if you die, so don't die. have a nice day
    Vokundein
    Legend Gaming Website | Join Us
    Guild Twitch Live Stream
    Anjelicus - Head of PVE
    VR14 Templar // VR14 Nightblade // VR14 Dragonknight // VR10 Sorcerer
    PTS - Veteran Dragonstar Arena Developer Challenge Conqueror
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Anjelicus wrote: »
    yea... cause i was saying you were bad or something lol... but I guess you allready feel like your bad because of this.

I said bring more dps or a better healer if your having trouble, not once did i say L2P... but maybe you should if you going to come at me like that, better yet delete your account and QQ on reddit. or you could take my advice.

Every fight in this dungeon will glitch out if you die, so don't die. have a nice day
    @Anjelicus Nowhere did I ask for advice. I asked ZOS to please fix the issue with the fight. Bringing more dps or a better healer doesn't fix the actual problem.

• Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Koensol wrote: »
    @Anjelicus Aparently it is hard to catch the point of my thread (unbelievable). I have completed this boss multiple times, but if you happen to fail it once due to being in a PUG or the healer wiping or w/e, you get stuck because the npcs dont die and the boss doesn't stop pounding.

Stop telling me L2P. I didn't make this thread for QQing over difficulty.

Um, I feel your pain and know what you're talking about but EVERY SINGLE TIME this bug has happened to me(and it can happen in any vet dungeon with friendly npc fighters, any fight), relogging all at the same time has fixed it and allowed us to resurrect property. The only catch is that you really must all go off at the same time. Try it, works magic;)

Doesn't excuse the bug, but at least you don't actually have to start over. And vet dungeons are riddled with bugs overall, unfortunately>.< Doesn't seem high on their priority list.

Oh btw, it's not always so bad, we once won a fight that way xD Got the damn gargoyle to like 2% and died. The npc got stuck in immortal mode and finished him for us tho...in 10 mins xD
    Edited by Magdalina on August 3, 2014 9:25AM