The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for an EbonHeart veteran / endgame content guild

Tricks51074
Let me start off by saying that I am currently a member of a fairly large guild that is mainly CST and PST zone based. They fill my occasional PvP needs and I will continue to run with them on campaign nights. However, what they are not providing for me is a base to group up with for Veteran dungeons and Trials.
What is Hel-Ra? I don't even know where it is at on the map.

I currently have a VR9 DK tank and a VR1 NB that I enjoy. I would like to experience Veteran dungeons and eventually the trials. The guild name doesn't matter that much as long as it doesn't sound like it was named by a 5 yr old. So no invites from a guilds with names like Cuddly Craglorn Carebears or My Little Pony Princesses...if that's the case, don't bother inviting me.

I live in the EST zone and typically play 5-6 days a week from 7pm - 11pm. More than that on the weekends.
I prefer an 18+ guild that has a website so I can keep updated on events and happenings. I use voice chat as long as I am not yelled at for my 40 yr old construction worker's language. I have TeamSpeak and RaidCall installed. I can DL Ventrilo if the guild is the right fit. I will not use Mumble.

Sound like your guild? Looking for an endgame, serious minded progression tank or DPS? Leave me a link to check out your website and I'll be in touch.