Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Imperial Trading Company [EU] [Merchant/PvX] Looking For Traders

ItsGlaive
ItsGlaive
✭✭✭✭✭
x5o1fp.png

Imperial Trading Company is looking for new merchants and traders to join our Trading/Social guild on the EU megaserver!

We currently have over 470 members and can offer:
  • Full website with active forum community.
  • Regularly maintained and growing roster.
  • Teamspeak Server (120 slots).
  • An active, in game guild store & merchant kiosk.
  • Bank storage access.
  • Weekly dungeon runs for all levels.
  • Random one-time events (eg: fishing competitions/treasure hunts)

If you're looking for a guild store or something a little more social, visit our website to apply or whisper me in game @xabien.
Edited by ItsGlaive on August 25, 2014 9:05AM
Allow cross-platform transfers and merges
  • ItsGlaive
    ItsGlaive
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump :)
  • ItsGlaive
    ItsGlaive
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another bump!
  • Tharca
    Tharca
    ✭✭
    If you are looking for a Trading guild with good amount of traders and items in their shop, this might be a good guild for you.

If you are looking for a social guild, with plenty of people to play with, events and covering all alliances, this might be a good guild for you.

BUT...if you are looking for a social guild with plenty of trading and, because of the thight knit of the playerbase, a guild that always have activity in their shop, this will definatly be the perfect guild for you.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got to say this is a mighty fine guild - trading, fishing, PvP, good chat, TS, lots of crafting. A very fine home for my seven alts so far.
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • ItsGlaive
    ItsGlaive
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks guys, glad you're finding the guild useful! :)
  • winterwolfwitchneb18_ESO
    Love this Guild, such a great bunch of people.
    Helpful and funny, just add another dimension to the game to know someone's got your back if you need it ;)

Arcana| Altmer Sorcerer (DC/DD)
    Lycana Wolfborn| Dunmer Magicka Nightblade (EP/DD)
    Pyra Ignata | Dunmer DragonKnight (DC/DD)
    La'rra Khargarvi | Khajiit Nightblade (EP/DD)
    Wolfwitch Bloodmoon| Breton Templar (DC/Healer)

• benethas
    benethas
    Soul Shriven
    Love this guild! Lots going on, more going to happen in the future!
  • Nazon_Katts
    Nazon_Katts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dunno if ITC got what it takes to be the most profitable place, but we sure got a lot of soul(s)*!
    *depending on availability and prices may change due to global market interferences
    "You've probably figured that out by now. Let's hope so. Or we're in real trouble... and out come the intestines. And I skip rope with them!"
  • winterwolfwitchneb18_ESO
    Great PvP event last Sunday, looking forward to our upcoming Skyshard hunt! :)

Arcana| Altmer Sorcerer (DC/DD)
    Lycana Wolfborn| Dunmer Magicka Nightblade (EP/DD)
    Pyra Ignata | Dunmer DragonKnight (DC/DD)
    La'rra Khargarvi | Khajiit Nightblade (EP/DD)
    Wolfwitch Bloodmoon| Breton Templar (DC/Healer)

• Nazon_Katts
    Nazon_Katts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did anybody mention we have sweetrolls? No?! :neutral_face:

Well, we have sweetrolls! :cookie::yum:
    "You've probably figured that out by now. Let's hope so. Or we're in real trouble... and out come the intestines. And I skip rope with them!"
  • ItsGlaive
    ItsGlaive
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We do have sweetrolls, plenty of ale too B)
  • Nazon_Katts
    Nazon_Katts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good morning forums! :# I'm going to bed now... :sleeping:
  • Elena7
    Elena7
    Soul Shriven
    I joined and just posting to say I find this guild definitely good for trading (and crafting) but also with a quite active and helpful community as a normal pvx guild would be.

Members do help each other and often happy to group for pve and pvp and there are some scheduled events being run. A good mix for the more casual player who wants to join in all aspects of the game.
  • ItsGlaive
    ItsGlaive
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Elena, thanks for the kind post, glad to see you enjoy the guild!

It really is a great bunch of people, of course we have our 'silent shoppers', but the core guild is about 40-50 active and chatty members, meaning we get to do many group activities as well as just trading :)
  • Nazon_Katts
    Nazon_Katts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *removes the weathered, wrinkled and worn away pieces of the old recruitment poster and plasters a new one*
  • Yuls
    Yuls
    ✭✭✭✭
    shameless bump :D
  • Yuls
    Yuls
    ✭✭✭✭
    Another bump, because we're again/still/always lookin' for fresh meat. And traders. And chatty people for our guild forum and chat. Besides, if you're joining now, you'll get the chance to hunt down our Guild Master in Cyrodiil when we're celebrating New Life Festival (And who doesn't want to kill his boss sometimes. Now's your chance...)

So, apply at our guild website, or whisper our Guild Master @‌Animus_Igneus ingame

...or send me a message, I'm lurking around here always anyway... ;)
  • GorAran
    GorAran
    Soul Shriven
    Hallo

I am a good cook and want to trade my products
    with you, can i join your Guild ?
    in Game Name : GorAran and my son RexNoctem :-)

Thank you
  • pogo1972
    pogo1972
    Soul Shriven
    Hi i am currently working on my crafts with an aim to be a trader in the future. At the moment i an doing a lot of grinding for mats in craglorn whilst i open my traits. If you feel you could offer me a place in your guild i would love to join.343 sorcerer @pogo1972

Thanks .