The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

[NA]{DC} Looking for older mature guild

remgeo1980b14_ESO
remgeo1980b14_ESO
Soul Shriven
My wife and I are looking to join a guild for dungeons and adventure zones. We are both in our 30's have real life responsibilities and are, during the week anyway, casual players.

We are in EST, I work overnights, she works days. I get in a few hours in the morning, maybe an hour or 2 before work, quite a bit of playing on the weekends.

We have both done nothing in craglorn, and a lot of dungeons left to do, as we have been trying to duo everything.

send myself or the Mrs. a message in-game we sound like a good fit. @remgeo or @lyngeo
  • DungeonGrind
    DungeonGrind
    ✭✭✭
    I'm in the same boat. Let me know what guild you join, I'll msg you in game...
    Options
  • Epsilon_Echo
    Epsilon_Echo
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've attempted to contact you both in-game. I'll continue to do so if you're still looking for a guild. You can contact me in-game @epsilon. I'll do my best to see if what you're looking matches up with what I can offer. You can also check us out at axiosnekrous.com
    Options
  • remgeo1980b14_ESO
    remgeo1980b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I have taken @Epsilon up on the offer, not sure how to close a thread, but I found a guild. thank you all
    Options