The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Is there any journal Add-On that allows us to write in it out there?

Runaan
Runaan
✭✭✭✭
Title says it all. I've been looking for some Add-On that I could write in, more of a Role Play thing, I'd like to summarise what has happend in each zone/day and so on.

There was this similiar mod in Skyrim called 'Take Notes - Journal of the Dragonborn' so that's exactly what I have in mind.
Runaan Fortis
Altmer Sorcerer

Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines.

- A Dominion of peace. The fair and just rule of Tamriel
  • zgrssd
    zgrssd
    ✭✭✭✭
    It should not be hard to whip up some Edit box whose input is stored in saved variables. The UI part is propably the hard part.
    Also there might be limits about how much data we can store in the saved variables (there is currently an issue with too long strings being not properly saved/read; and there might be a total file size limit).

Also note that Harven made a Morrowind style questbook:
    http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info580-HarvensQuestJournal.html
    Elana Peterson (EU), Dominion, Imperial Sorc, Rune & Alchemy Crafting Char
    Leonida Peterson (EU), Daggerfall, Kajiit Nightblade, Tank & main Crafter
    Kurga Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Ork Dragonknight, Provision Mule
    Coldblood Peterson (EU) Argonian Templer, Daggerfall, Healer
    Incendia Peterson (EU), Dominion, Dunmer Dragonknight, fire DPS & healer
    Haldor Belendor (EU), Ebonhart, Breton Sorcerer, Tank
    Fuliminictus Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Altmer Sorcerer, Electric DPS

Me babbling about PvE roles and Armor, Short Guide to Addon Programming (for Programmers)

If you think anything I or somebody else said violates the Rules of this Forum, you are free to flag my posts. Till I get any notifcaion from this, I just asume you know you have no case against me or Zenimax disagrees with you.
  • Runaan
    Runaan
    ✭✭✭✭

Looks like what I've needed, thank you very much
    Runaan Fortis
    Altmer Sorcerer

Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines.

- A Dominion of peace. The fair and just rule of Tamriel